Anand Karaj Of Pritam Singh And Sukhmani Kaur

Guest G.Kaur

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz
I heard it was a great wedding! Strictly spiritual no cultural elements included.

uh

<banned word filter activated>

is this pritam singh KHALSA it looks liek him! he had a wife and a kid before , he got re married , i dont get it!! is this himmmm :o

Yes that is Pritam Singh Khalsa, the same person who opened his arms and asked for help a few months ago on this forum. No one came forward <_<

Yes he was married before, he got closer to Sikhi and his wife did not...I don't want to go into another's personal details so I won't say anything else.

I liked the video, something about it made me smile on the inside :)

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

oh wow, um i dont knwo wat to say but yes well i wish they remain in bliss

and i didnt know he came on for help a few months a go i have only recently been visiting this site more often

I think such ceremonies like the birth ceremony, anand kaaraj, and death ceremony should be kept private.

I think its a wonderful idea to show videos how an Anand Karaj is suppose to be. You go to most weddings and you see the bride with make up all over her face, earings in her nose. The groom with a trimmed beard, and people get the idea that this is what an Anand Karaj is.