Bhagat Kabeer Ji's Writings

Papi

Bhagat Kabir Jee had a decent avastha for most of his life but it was only after he reached sachkhand, that his bani was included in Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

At the feet of Singh_Soldier who has a high and mighty avastha that he has the ability to judge the avastha of maha bhagats such as Bhagat Kabeer Ji's avastha as decent my humble parnam and fateh!

Wah singh sahib didnt know you had such a high level of jap and tap that you could take the daring step of judging the avastha of a Bhagat, to whose bani we bow to and worship and adore in Sri Satguru Granth Sahib Ji

My Guru is the GREATEST. My Guru rules the Sachkhand. The Guru-bani comes from Sachkhand and a person has to reach Sachkhand to have the privelage of speaking Gurbani.

He Maha Gursikh, yes your Guru is the Greatest, Our Guru is the Greatest, the bhagats are meager iin comparison to the Gurus. Im so grateful to God to have met such a high avastha Gurmukh such as yourself who has param gian and so much jugti that you are able to judge Bhagats.

Whats becoming of this website lately ?? It used to be a really nice site some months back. Anyways, u want to put me down, thats fine buts heres a well respected panthic scholar's book called Itishaas Sri Guru Granth Sahib : Bhagat Bani

http://www.panthic.org/news/129/ARTICLE/1416/2005-06-12.html

Meanwhile, Giani Gurdit Singh's Itihas Sri Guru Granth Sahib (1990) has detailed information on all Bhagats. Two major points of the books are that the Bhagat- Bani was incorporated in Sri Guru Granth Sahib from the pothis scribed under the supervision of Guru Amar Dass, and secondly, that nearly all the Bhagats were direct disciples of Guru Nanak Dev Ji and not fore-runners. Giani Ji has throughout his book tried to prove that the Bhagats didn't live between the twelfth and seventeenth centuries, but at time of Guru Nanak. He even says that the Bani said to be written by Sheikh Farid was in fact written by Sheikh Ibrahim, a contemporary of Guru Sahib. These views have been criticized by some other scholars.