New Website For Santhiya!

Fauja

The sukhmani sahib steek took 7 years, and that was when computers weren't so easily and cheaply available so imagine that hand writing a pothya and getting all these sources together (the Sukhmani sahib steek pothi is 900 angs), the arth are so indepth but easy to understand the recordings are awsome becuz just listening to them while following along you pick up how to read bani shudh ,

Vishram pothi took 3 years,

Sangat ji thats all i kno ,,

Khalistan_ Zindabad bhaji,

Moharni is the mool the very first step that sum ppl like me skipped at first becuz i thought i could kinda alreayd read gurbani but if i cant pronounce sum of the hard letters and i dont kno the different between laa and dulaan soo me going straight to santhya isnt going to lead to shudh ucharan in my own life experience,

Sant Gurbachan Singh Khalsa ji said MUharni is a bhajan(precious meditation of God)

Because GURU Nanak dev ji himself created these beautiful Gurmukhi letters so every letter is a meditation in its self the darshan of these letters and to hear the paviatar bani,

Sant ji also said that once sumone is shudh 100% in the muharni it Acts like water as in washes out all ur prnounciation mistakes,

thats the reason why kali kali lagh is vital in learning gurbani like:

sasay to kana saaa thathey to siharee thi "sathinaaamu) in that way readding every single lagh! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Gursevak.com Update

On-going Seva

1. Shudh Ucharan Sehaj Paath with proper Lagan and Vishraams recording of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee to facilitate self Santhya. Target Completion Date- March 2010

2. Preparation of SGGS Jee Santhya Pothian with all Vishraams, difficult meanings and guidelines for proper pronounciation to read along with above mentioned recording. Revising these pothian for Lag Maatr differences comparing different SGGS Saroops, (Taksali Bhag, Shromani Committee Bhag, Puratan(Old) Bhag recognized by Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee.) Revising these pothian for Padh Shed differences with the use of above mentioned pothian along with Bhagat Jee’s Notes/understanding, Mahankosh and various Steeks. Target Completion Date- May 2010

3. Working on SGGS Jee Steek. Currently, working on Sarang Raag Translations. Target Completion Date- Dec 2010

4. Publishing new Pothies- Sloak Bhagat Kabir Sahib Jee, Bhagat Farid Sahib Jee. Ang (1364 to 1384). Bal Updesh/Learn Gurmukhi, Health.

Sevadaars Required:

- to make a read along video of all Pothies. (Flash etc.)

- type stories in Gurmukhi to use them in Steek.

- Savadars to JOIN IN SEVA!!

• 2 years later...