The Sikhsangat Website

kam1825

i dont know why, the forum layout was great along with the threads previously however now the thread no longer shows the complete discussion and you have to click on the different responses to see what is happening and all i seem to get is the below problem

[#10358] You requested a post that is not part of this topic. Please verify the URL you clicked or contact an administrator.

Is there anyway to jst view a whole thread starting wish post one at the top and the replies as add ons as i cant read anything without an error. Not much to view if all you get is error messages!

• 2 months later...

Having problem quoting, writing in bold, clicking on my profile and changing settings on my profile...basically....the whole flash on this site is not letting me type properly...finding it hard to write in paragraphs whilst multi-quoting.....

EDIT: I solved it haha sorry for the trouble.....what it was, was that I put the 'English USA' to 'punjabi' haha silly me....