Some Thoughts And Opinions.

Guest Stranger

Guest Stranger

WaheGuruuJeeKaKhalsaa WaheGuruuJeeKeeFateh

Some Thoughts and Opinions.

Guruu HarRai Jee I Call On Thee.

I close my eyes and I envision My Guruu Nanak singing Keertan and Bhai Mardaanaa Playing the Rabab. Thinking of Guruu Gobind Singh Jee Playing the Rabab I am enraptured with Thirst for Divinity. I see Guruu Arjans’ Sarandaa silencing the World from Duality. The Taus and Dilrubaa in the Court of Guruu Gobind Singh Jee are Erupting Falls of Ambrosia drenching the Congregation in the Color of Eternity.

The Bells on the Bows of the Saranghi Players in the Court of Guruu HarGobind are filling the Masses with the Thirst of Shaheedee for Righteousness. The Medicine from the Feet of Guruu HarKrishan are Curing All.

The Loving Devotees of the Guruus have been given the Greatest Title of All; They have been Called the Guruus’ Sikhs.

300 Years Later.

$$$

I have Not come across even a Single GuruDwaaraa Anywhere in the World that has the Love of Tat GurMat of the Guruu in their Hearts. If there is One; Tell Me Please. Each and Every GuruDwaaraa in their own ‘little’ way, eat away at the Truth of Tat GurMat while proclaiming they are the ‘Holders of the Truth’.

Those whom call themselves GurSikhs preach against the Message of the Guruu. Their Actions Speak: “Its okay not to listen to the Guruu Word for Word. Don’t worry about it. I don’t, and Look at Me, the world bows at my feet - now Where is My Food?”

The Children of the previous generations do not understand the Truth. All they can do is emulate their elders and take it to the ‘next level’ – Killing the Truth.

The Kathavachaks in the Darbaar talk sweet and tie their turbans with a million folded and ironed wraps. Are you attempting to hide something Wrinkled and Corrupt with Your Folded and Ironed Attempt of Outwardly Show? They hold a sword in their hand and call themselves Jathedaars. Their political allies make sure they will not see harm in times of turmoil. If needed to protect themselves, they will find the safety of jails to keep them away from harms way. Innocents will lose their lives. Very cunning you are indeed.

The ‘Raagees’ do not know any Raags, and forever are they at the mercy of the Harmonium and Tablaa; neither of which were bestowed by the Guruu. Counting Your Dollars, You Created Great Damage. Some who wish to show off their knowledge of Raag, show off with their ‘Sa Re Ga Ma and Pas’ – Do they not know there is No Room for that in GurMat Keertan? The Raags are Moods of the Heart and Mind portrayed through a Musical Wavelength and Melody accompanied with a Rhythm; and all is done with Absolute Love and Prem. There is No Room for ‘Sa Re Ga etc.’ singing in GurMat Keertan. That is Wrong. Only the Shabad is to be Sung. Nothing Else. The Rahao is the Central Theme, many do not even Understand This, and erroneously alter the Central Theme of The Shabad.

The Dhaadees Sing of Sacrifice and speak of Valor, I am not convinced you Truly YourSelves Have the Sprit of Which you Preach. Breaking the bondage of Greed and Attachment to The Body is what Makes a Warrior. Are You Willing to Give up the Pounds and Dollars Yourselves?

The 5 are not authentic. They already know what they are going to conclude even before the debate. The 5 are chosen allies of political parties. Their decisions are ‘Rigged’. Very Smart you are Indeed.

There is one thing you do not understand,

The New Fountain.

The Blood of the New Generation RehitVaan AmritDhaaree NishKhaam GurSikhs will bleed Ambrosia. They will go back to the times of Guruu Nanak to Guruu Gobind Singh and they will become ambassadors of Tat GurMat. Oh you corrupt ones in Each and Every GuruDwaaraa, Your Time is Running Out. Tick Tock Goes the Clock. Now, Remember God, for your Political Allies are also ‘Going Down’ with you.

The Seed has been planted by Guruu Gobind Singh Jee; and New Generation AmritDhaaree RehitVaan NishKhaam GurSikhs, are the ones who will water and grow this most Beautiful Tree. The Entire Planet will enjoy its Fruits and be Soothed by its Shade. For The Farmers of Truth are in Deep Contemplation, All Over The World.

The Panj Pyareh made of Pooran AmritDhaaree RehitVaan NishKhaam GurMukhs will make the decisions that will blast open the Tenth Gate. The Panj Pyareh are Sent from God and Guruu Gobind Singh Jee is Forever the Father of The Khalsaa.

Oh New Generation AmritDhaaree RehitVaan NishKhaam GurSikhs; You Literally will Hold The Whole World In Your Hands.

Prepare Yourselves. Prostrate Yourselves to the GuruuGranth. For you will also be experts in the Reading and Veechar of Pooran Lareevar Sri GuruuGranth Sahib Jee. The intellect from Dasam Patshah Baanee, Bhai GurDaas Jee Baanee, Bhai Nand Lal Singh Jee Baanee, Bhai GurDaas Singh Jee Baanee will circuit through the waves of your Mind. Conviction will rest on Your Tongues. Your Swords will be Sharp, yet no innocent will feel threatened; Such is Your Grace, Oh Khalsaa! Your Pockets will be overflowing with success from your Respective Kirt Kamayees, and Your Daswands will Fulfill the Desires of the Entire Creation.

The Orchestra of the Instruments of the Guruu will shoot the Arrows of the Shabad into the Hearts of All.

The Speech of the Khaalsaa will Be True in Thought, Word and Deed.

The Bells on the Bows of the True Dhaadees will Echo the Spirit of Their Very Hearts and Love of the Guruu. They will Lead the BattleField Themselves if Need Be.

The Five will Quench All Thirst and The True Marriage Ceremony of Divinity will be Held. The Five Beloved will be the Bridge to the Union with The Truth.

Behold World! You Will Be Mesmerized by The Khalsaa! Many and Many Will Become Khalsaa!

New Generation AmritDhaaree RehitVaan NishKhaam GurSikhs: You are the Future!

Yours Truly,

Temporary Resident of Planet Earth

WaheGuruuJeeKaKhalsaa WaheGuruuJeeKeeFateh

Other Opinionates

1. The New DharamSaalaas/GuruDwaaras. Some Thoughts and Opinions.

2. Adoption. A Khalsaa Principle.

3. The Importance of Hierarchy. And the New Generation.

4. Cyber Sangat. Some Thoughts and Opinions.

5. The Duty of a Keertanee

6. Veechar Screens Everyday.

7. Inspirational Baanee of GurSikhs from the Time of Guruu Nanak to Guruu Gobind

Singh Jee.

8. The 3 Man Group. Some Thoughts and Opinions.

• 2 weeks later...