Sikh Channel On Interent

Khalasthan86

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Sikh Channel are now broadcasting over the internet !!! :D Yay!

Click Here To Watch LIVE!

We can try to get this on tv in Canada. Sursagar Radiotv is comming up with new wifi digital box next month with lots of online channels. We can request them to have this channel added to that list.

Sikh Channel are now broadcasting over the internet !!! biggrin.gif Yay!

Oh so great Bhaji, I am loving it already after listening for last 15mins. Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrayyyy. My soul (in USA) is being fed gurbani the same way as your souls are being fed in UK.

Can't thank you enough. Now just wish that I get more and more time to just sit on my desk as I cann't really download it on my MP3 player :-)) and listen while I am driving, working away from computer. Do I sound like complaining still??

Don't amarjit, be happy with what u got and thank GoD for what He has showered you with. Driving time is good for downloaded kathas, keertan by others.

Sikh Channel are now broadcasting over the internet !!! biggrin.gif Yay!

Oh so great Bhaji, I am loving it already after listening for last 15mins. Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrayyyy. My soul (in USA) is being fed gurbani the same way as your souls are being fed in UK.

Can't thank you enough. Now just wish that I get more and more time to just sit on my desk as I cann't really download it on my MP3 player :-)) and listen while I am driving, working away from computer. Do I sound like complaining still??

Don't amarjit, be happy with what u got and thank GoD for what He has showered you with. Driving time is good for downloaded kathas, keertan by others.

Seems like it you enjoy Sikh Channel :p

Seems like it you enjoy Sikh Channel tongue.gif

I am enjoying the katha of Jaap Sahib. I wonder if they have schedule of what they play at what time, that would be helpful. I guess Jaap sahib Katha goes on twice or more times.

fateh ji....

y does it keep freezing on the net? its really annoying u cnt watch orlsiten to anything......

fateh ji

fateh ji....

y does it keep freezing on the net? its really annoying u cnt watch orlsiten to anything......

fateh ji

fateh ji....

fateh ji