Can Anyone Help Me Make A Youtube Video

KEERPA

I am almost done writing a song and I want to add the audio to a slideshow of pics about kurbani of Sikhi and how alot of todays youth are careless about religion and Sikhi etc. I want this song to be a sort of "wake up call" to people who need to check within themselves of overlooking sacrifices made by men/women Sikhs of our history etc????

The song is 5 mins long so if someone could collab with me on this let me know and Ill hook up with the instrumental song (its nice song but not kirtan etc) but def will hold its ground in the slideshow etc.

ANYONE?(or two) :D

I am almost done writing a song and I want to add the audio to a slideshow of pics about kurbani of Sikhi and how alot of todays youth are careless about religion and Sikhi etc. I want this song to be a sort of "wake up call" to people who need to check within themselves of overlooking sacrifices made by men/women Sikhs of our history etc????

The song is 5 mins long so if someone could collab with me on this let me know and Ill hook up with the instrumental song (its nice song but not kirtan etc) but def will hold its ground in the slideshow etc.

ANYONE?(or two) biggrin.gif

VaheGurujeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFeath

Singh sorry man dnt no how to do that but the Srva u doing is gud Keep it up

VaheGurujeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFeath

The song is now posted on my myspace link on my signature. www.myspace.com/keerpamusic Its 5:51seconds. It is the first song on the list. I was thinking of writing a song and this is what came out after changing around the original acoustic guitar that I was playing as the melody etc

I used to have a macbook with good video editing but now I only have a studio desktop and I mainly have my protools studio recording program and tossed all the extra programs to make the most room on the hard drive so I dont have any video editing capabilities.

I was wanting to use the video to promote the forum and bring people in that actually have little knowledge of Sikhi and need a place to come and ask questions and the forum is one of the best places to learn and not feel embrassed to ask the usual "alien questions" etc

Anyone here want to help promote "Sikhs needing to actually be Sikhs" and highlighting the fact that many people just try to be "kewl" and not actually a Sikh of Guru Sahib, youth trade rehat for street slang and foolishness, or Sikh Bana/Roop for plastic smiles and GQ looks to try to impresss society.

I want the beginning to have this websites address and the end have it also, and the video/slideshow showing the modern day Sikh youths kaysh beeaadbi and societies promotion of lookiong "kewl" and towards the end highlight the youth that maintain the Sikh identity as a way to show people that have nothing to do with Sikhi that call themselves Sikhs to wake up and adopt the Roop of Guru Sahiban and become a Sikh of Guru Panth and promote people living in the Hukam of Vaheguru as given to us by each Guru Sahib and stated by GurSikhs for the last 300 years. In the video showing proof of Rehat needing to be followed and the consequence of not following rehat while "claiming' to be a "SIKH".

"If you are not part of the solution then you are a part of the problem."

:D

Vaheguru

• 4 weeks later...

The song is now posted on my myspace link on my signature. www.myspace.com/keerpamusic Its 5:51seconds. It is the first song on the list. I was thinking of writing a song and this is what came out after changing around the original acoustic guitar that I was playing as the melody etc

I used to have a macbook with good video editing but now I only have a studio desktop and I mainly have my protools studio recording program and tossed all the extra programs to make the most room on the hard drive so I dont have any video editing capabilities.

I was wanting to use the video to promote the forum and bring people in that actually have little knowledge of Sikhi and need a place to come and ask questions and the forum is one of the best places to learn and not feel embrassed to ask the usual "alien questions" etc

Anyone here want to help promote "Sikhs needing to actually be Sikhs" and highlighting the fact that many people just try to be "kewl" and not actually a Sikh of Guru Sahib, youth trade rehat for street slang and foolishness, or Sikh Bana/Roop for plastic smiles and GQ looks to try to impresss society.

I want the beginning to have this websites address and the end have it also, and the video/slideshow showing the modern day Sikh youths kaysh beeaadbi and societies promotion of lookiong "kewl" and towards the end highlight the youth that maintain the Sikh identity as a way to show people that have nothing to do with Sikhi that call themselves Sikhs to wake up and adopt the Roop of Guru Sahiban and become a Sikh of Guru Panth and promote people living in the Hukam of Vaheguru as given to us by each Guru Sahib and stated by GurSikhs for the last 300 years. In the video showing proof of Rehat needing to be followed and the consequence of not following rehat while "claiming' to be a "SIKH".

"If you are not part of the solution then you are a part of the problem."

:D

Vaheguru

Bhaaji, I think the best softwear to use is Sony Vegas. Here is the link: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/download/trials/vegaspro

its a trial but still it will help u. Its very easy to use too...