Servant Uses Tobacco How To Stop Her?

Guest --gupt--

Guest --gupt--

Guru fateh!

Actually i don't have much knowledge about tobacco.Our servant takes 10-15 manikchand in a day or sometimes more than that.She had lots of burden of her family.Her husband doesn't live with her.She had the responsibility of 3 daughters.So sometimes she doesn't eat well just eat manikchand to increase her strenght so that she can work more.She knows all disadvantages of eating manikchand.

I have stopped her from eating it.But then she says now it can't be stopped.She also can't sleep well so she is now use to of eating it.She says that she prays to god that until my daughters grown up plz keep me alive.

Once her daughters teacher had been died because she also eats manikchand all these are known to our servant but then also she eats.

Now tell me what i do.............

Thanks for giving u'r valuable time in reading these.

May god bless u all!

I'm so happy to see that you looked beyond the family/relation box. You saw that everyone is his... :)

Try to take her to the Guru Ghar with you more often. Be an example and inspire her to do seva. She will change. Washing the dishes at the Guru Ghar or cleaning Saadh Sangat's shoes. Brooming the floor... Anything at all. Any seva.

And teach her mool mantra...if she's willing.

Take some time out for her. One life changed for good makes Guru Ji so happy. Only his loved ones can do this. I'm so happy for you.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

y dont u try helping her out some since she is in all that stress. maybe if u did some of the work that would ease her up a bit and put less stress on her mind. try treating her as ur friend and not ur servant, maybe that would also make her feel a little better.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

help her out man... increase her pay, pay the kids school fees when you can... so many things you can do which will eventually help her out.

i agree, so much is in ur hands, this is seva maharaj has blessed u with, wen will u guys truly feel her pain, once she kills herself??

if i was wat u call "your servant" (lol), id prolly b gettin high on something too!

Guest disgusted

servant is such a derogatry term, i can't believe civilised people are still calling their employees that instead of au pair, or help or something, if someones going to be a servant, he should ONLY be a servant of GOD.

I'm really disgusted and think the poster should be ashamed of calling someone their servant- you're not god and if you were sikh you would no use this term a ALL!

Anyone who uses his term these days could safely be called increadibly egocentric and ego is against sikhi.

very disappointing, angering and uspetting:sad:

Guest daasan daas

waheguru... you u got to be kidding me

why do u have a "servant" in the 1st place... a sikh is one who

APAN HATHI APANA APEYA HEE KAAJ SEVAREYA

and u walk around with a servant..