Lets Break The "online At Once Record":d

gurmzz

Thats it. keep pushing the time down....sundays great to do it....mondays busy generally for many people.

unless you want to make a different set time, sometime next week. Should give everyone the message and time to prepare.

dude, i live in dubai and we have holidays friday saturday..is friday a busy day?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well according to the general school/ college/ uni/ work ,etc friday is........let's see what others think first....

friday evening somewhere around 5 for u guyz wud be 1 for me which wud be 2 30 am for indians...that cud possibly work! oh and for the people who live around thailand, they can do their banis and then join since its gonna be around 5 for them :p

Works!

well according to the general school/ college/ uni/ work ,etc friday is........let's see what others think first....

friday evening somewhere around 5 for u guyz wud be 1 for me which wud be 2 30 am for indians...that cud possibly work! oh and for the people who live around thailand, they can do their banis and then join since its gonna be around 5 for them :p

Works!

also it wud be 9 for londoners...

Hey everyone I thought it was 6pm London time so ive just rushed to log in with 5 mins to go? Whats the new plan?

not decided man...sorry for making u rush...havent decided yet...sometime next week tho

do u have any ideas?

Hey everyone I thought it was 6pm London time so ive just rushed to log in with 5 mins to go? Whats the new plan?

not decided man...sorry for making u rush...havent decided yet...sometime next week tho

do u have any ideas?

also we wud need to inform people...but how?