What do you think of Manmohn Singh?

This is so funny! You now you have to love the braintrusts in New Delhi. Kill thousands of people, put a guy with a turban in power and watch all the Sikhs act like everything is gonna be A-ok. Yeah you people want change, Beant Singh was also a Sikh and he did wonders as Prime minister of Punjab until he was sent to the same hell hole as Indira, and of course you have the turbo Sikh, Badal, wow what a guy huh...Now we have our new hope, Manmohan Singh, wah wah, a guy who denies human rights violations. There is a Punjabi saying, kute da vairi, this is the story of the Sikhs The sikhs have many brave people but there are more so-called Sikhs out there ready to kill every Sikh man, woman and child for the KURSI. Hey if he is a genius with a degree in everything, great, but all we need is justice not some hard-core educational credentials by a Congress singh. I am ery optimistic like many of you that things are gonna be ok, things are going to be better, but let me tell you all one thing, the Nishana hasn't changed, Khalistan is still the mission of the panth.
I agree with mann_kaum_layee_qurbaan if this guy avoided speaking up against human rights how will he help Sikhs he won't do anything he is just another Badal getting paid and not doing anything for Sikhs they probably just made him PM so Sikhs the ones are against Khalistan will show this to us that India has a Si

kh PM what is the point of Khalistan now its really to divide our people more against each other. :wub: @

I don't know man. I just hate this dirty Indian politics! To hell with it! Can't trust no one, no matter what religion he/she claims to follow!

Rochak Malang Indian politics might be dirty but if we get a good honest Sikh in there that actually believes in Sikhi then he will lead the country good no matter how dirty or bad the game is he will rise to the top. :ww::

Guest mehtab

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Gauree on Pannaa 212

Gauree, Fifth Mehl:

I am the slave of my Lord and Master.

I eat whatever God gives me. ||1||Pause||

Such is my Lord and Master.

In an instant, He creates and embellishes. ||1||

I do that work which pleases my Lord and Master.

I sing the songs of God's glory, and His wondrous play. ||2||

I seek the Sanctuary of the Lord's Prime Minister;

beholding Him, my mind is comforted and consoled. ||3||

The One Lord is my support, the One is my steady anchor.

Servant Nanak is engaged in the Lord's work. ||4||11||149||

This Shabad is by Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Raag Aasaa on Pannaa 468

First Mehl:

Greed and sin are the king and prime minister; falsehood is the treasurer.

Se*ual desire, the chief advisor, is summoned and consulted; they all sit together and contemplate their plans.

Their subjects are blind, and without wisdom, they try to please the will of the dead.

The spiritually wise dance and play their musical instruments, adorning themselves with beautiful decorations.

They shout out loud, and sing epic poems and heroic stories.

The fools call themselves spiritual scholars, and by their clever tricks, they love to gather wealth.

The righteous waste their righteousness, by asking for the door of salvation.

They call themselves celibate, and abandon their homes, but they do not know the true way of life.

Every

one calls himself perfect; none call themselves imperfect.

If the weight of honor is placed on the scale, then, O Nanak, one sees his true weight. ||2||

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Raamkalee on Pannaa 957

Pauree:

The Creator Lord created the Creation.

He Himself is the perfect Banker; He Himself earns His profit.

He Himself made the expansive Universe; He Himself is imbued with joy.

The value of God's almighty creative power cannot be estimated.

He is inaccessible, unfathomable, endless, the farthest of the far.

He Himself is the greatest Emperor; He Himself is His own Prime Minister.

No one knows His worth, or the greatness of His resting place.

He Himself is our True Lord and Master. He reveals Himself to the Gurmukh. ||1||

This Shabad is by Bhai Gurdaas Ji in Vaars Bhai Gurdaas on Pannaa 20

The chess players have spread the chess mat.

Elephants, chariots, horses and pedestrians have been brought in.

The groups of kings and ministers have gathered and are fighting tooth and nail.

The Gurmukh by making a move has opened his heart before the Guru.

The Guru has lifted pedestrian to the rank of minister and has placed him in the palace of success (and thus has saved the life game of the disciple).

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

did u know manmohan singh was born in pakistan and grew up there and came from a poor villager his freinds from there say they are very happy to see a person from the village becomin the prime minister of india.

p.s: do anyone think he would free all the sikhs that are in jail since 1984

This Manmohan Singh is the same guy who Narasimha Rao the then Indian PM used to take the wind out of the Sikh campaign for human rights. In 1993 or 1994 Manmohan Singh was sent to Geneva where there was a conference at the UN where the abuse of human rights in India was being discussed. Manmohan Singh went there and made a statement that 'there is no human rights abuse of Sikhs in India' He is another chumcha of the congress.

I don't think he will do much and also i heard he saved India from bankruptcy with his economic reforms to India in the past it would have been much easier to get Khalistan if India was bankrupt rather then having it as it is now. :wub: @