Gurudwara Kiara Sahib (pakistan)

Sikhistan

Is this true? Anybody have more details on this???

I heard there was a cleaning and remodeling of this gurdwara in progress from last few weeks and local sangat did Sri Akand Path Sahib on Sept 17, 18, 19th. After this program somebody (a group) did an unhuman act on Sept 24th and destroyed the building of the gurdwara sahib.

Brief History of Gurudwara Kiara Sahib

Kiara means an agricultural field or plot. This Gurudwara is related to a miracle wrought by Guru Nanak Dev in his boyhood. It is situated east of the present town, near the railway station. It is said that the boy Nanak was once grazing cattle hereabout. While he sat absorbed in meditation, the cattle went into a nearby field and damaged the crop. The owner of the field complained to Rai Bular, who called Nanak for interrogation. The latter pleaded that no damage had been done to the crop. Rai Bular sent his men along with the complainant and the defendant to inspect the field in question. but to the discomfiture of the complainant farmer and to the surprise of everyone else, it was found that no damage whatsoever had been done.

This Gurudwara is situated at a distance of one and a half kilometers from Gurudwara Janam Asthan. According to Janam Sakhi, when Guru Nanak was yet a young man, he was to graze cattle. While resting underneath a shady tree, Guru Nanak was immersed in thoughts and the cattle went astray in the fields of a farmer. On having seen this, the peasant got red with rage. The clamoring made by the peasant disturbed the Guru from his trance. On beholding the Guru, he got embarrassed and made a complaint to Raj Bular. The Gurudwara drove the Cattle towards his house. On the return, the Guru just had a kind look at the field which turned green. By watching this miracle, the Hindus and the Muslims revered the Guru. This Gurudwara is situated in that historical field. The building is large.

where r th khalistanis hiding in pakistan when u need them? bunch of chickens who made a runner when they wud have been more needed in punjab at the time. I support khalistan but all u noobs who think pakistan support sikhs have just got their answer, NO! This is a disgusting act there r many sikhs in pakistan and nothing has been done to stop this from happening, all the hardcore extremists aint worth <banned word filter activated> because weather its harmandir sahib or this gurdwara sahib, our maharaj still got attacked, they shud wage a war against whoever done it but i they wont. Sikh-MUslim federation = BULLL SHITE!

I agree with you Mr Fauj , but is there anyone stopping you going over there to wage war on the culprits ??!! i rememeber a speech by Bhindrenwale when a guy came to him about behdbi and Sant Ji asked him why he was talking to him and not fight there and then to stop the behdbi.......so there you are, you got a perfect opportunity now to be a Guru Ka Sikh.........