Amrit Vela

Ajinder Singh

vjkk vjkf

i jus wanted to know if there are any sites that have simran and nitnem and sukhmani sahib if possible online broadcasted i need it in the eastern standard time so yeah like i kno here in toronto malton gurdwara has a site with it broadcasted i jus forgot it :S but yeah any one can help me i got no ride to go any where so if i even get to listen to it in the morning it would be best thanks :)

vjkk vjkf

There are many recordings by Nishkhaam Gursikhs available that perhaps one can download and listen from various sites. I am sure other Gursikhs can guide to such sites if needed.

I am not sure if all the Live Streaming is Operational, but www.proudtobesikh.com have listed option for Dixie in Toronto

You mentioned Malton in Toronto: http://www.srigurusi...abhamalton.com/

Also, http://fremontgurdwara.org/

On the left hand side they have the live internet streaming I think

There is also Sikhchannel.tv

These are a few streaming sites. I am not sure if they are all operational, one can check the EST timings, etc.

I would personally like Nishkhaam Gursikhs doing Simran, Nitnem, Raag Keertan with Gurmat Instruments etc., but that is difficult to come by. I understand and certainly appreciate the energies of Live Sangat (even through streamings) and its benefits etc..

Stay in Chardi Kala!