Bhai Gurdas Singh

Guest Bloom

For Those who are Interested,

Firstly Kindly, Please No One Slander Bhai Gurdas Singh and His Bani.

I am Sharing Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani with Sangat.

In My Opinion,

Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani is Filled with Love for the Palace of Guru Gobind Singh.

Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani is Filled with Love for Khalsa Jeevan.

Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani is Filled with Brahm Gyan and Bir Ras.

Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani is Filled with Brahm Gyan and Bir Ras for Khalsa.

Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani is Filled with Love for the Palace of Guru Nanak.

Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani is For Gursikhs who Want to Know how To Love Guru.

Bhai Gurdas Singh is a Pooran Brahm Gyani Khalsa of Guru Nanak/Guru Gobind Singh.

I Cannot Speak of the Love I Have and Feel of The Greatness of Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani.

I Personally Feel All Gursikh Khalsa Should Reflect on This Bani Daily.

I Personally Feel Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani should Be Sung and Reflected Upon in Gurdwaras All Over the World Daily.

I have attached a link to Download Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani in Gurmukhi PDF Format for Those who Are Destined for It.

I apologize if I am unable to attempt to share Translation Veechars at this Time or Later.

Stay in Chardi Kala!

http://uploading.com...as%2BSingh.pdf/

Thank so much dear Gursikh brother for sharing this wonderful piece of Sikh historical literature. I love you!

Bhai Gurdas Singh was a darbari rattan (a jewel of the court) of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

He enjoins nam simran whilst praising Guru Gobind Singh Ji and the Singhs, who stopped the malpractices of the Kazis and Brahmins that had been exploiting the masses, with a fury.

Other aspects of this work:

-Indirectly mentions the Akal Takhat

-Mentions amrit vela

-Enjoins nam simran repeatedly: Then the (true) dharma easily became manifest -- singing the praises of God with the holy name. (17)

-Mentions blue dress of the Khalsa

-Mentions weapons of the Khalsa

-Mentions the Fateh, and how by saying it, the Singhs won huge battles

-Mentions Khande bate da pahul

-Portrays the Guru as eternal

-Praises God and encourages loving devotion to Him

-Repeatedly praises 10th Guru for being humble enough to take pahul from Panj Piarey

-Mentions kes, kachera, and weapons

-Mentions the establishment of the Khalsa Panth

-He calls the Khalsa Panth the 3rd religion (after Hindu and Mussalman panths), and the highest (Pardhan), at that. This echos a similar line in some versions of Dasam Bani:

Duhu panth meh kapat bidia chalani. Bahur tisar panth kino pardhani.

-He talks about sunn smadh avastha

-He talks about jamdoots and dharam raj.

These are probably all the reasons why missionaries don't like it.

It's viewed in the Sikh community with respect, and the "Pivo pahul khandhar hove janam suhela" pauri is sung with great love on Basakhi celebrations.

(Without taking anything away from your seva, it seems to me that there are either some misspellings in the attached PDF, or in the spellings which are seen in other versions of Bhai Sahib's verses.)

Thank you Very Much Sincerely for Sharing More of the Greatness of Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji Bani! I Love You Too. Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani is Filled with Spirit for Khalsa Prem, Bhagti and Jugati! Such a Diamond from the Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji is a Gift to Khalsa! And Forever Will Be!! Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh!! Great is His Pooran Bhagat Khalsa, Bhai Gurdas Singh!!

I apologize for any possible errors that are in the Bani. I had uploaded The Bani that was Available to Me. The Guru is the Most Forgiving. (If The Bani with less errors can be uploaded by anyone that will be greatly appreciated). I have uploaded The Bani which I had downloaded myself a long time back, along with The Bani of Pooran Panth Rattan! Pooran Brahm Gyani! Pooran Gursikh! Pooran Sant! Pooran GurSevak! Pooran Pyara! Over Over Flowing with Jewels etc! etc! of Guru, Bhai Gurdas Ji!! (First Bhai Gurdas Ji) and Verily Desired to Share. What to Speak of the Greatness of Bhai Gurdas Ji?! We, the Khalsa Panth, have certainly been Blessed with Spirituality, Divinity, Jyot, Jugati etc!..etc!.. The Greatness of The Jewels blessed to The Khalsa Cannot be Narrated!!

In My Opinion, Gursikhs All Over the World Should Begin to Love and Share the Great Prem, Bhagti, Jugati and Blessings Over Flowing with Jewels etc!..etc!.. Within which Even The Angels Seek, that is Enshrined in the Great Bani of Both Bhai Gurdas Ji!! and Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji!!

Even if More Greatness of the Great Bani of Bhai Gurdas Singh can Be Shared in This Thread, That will Be Blissful!!

Please No One Slander.

Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani is Filled with Jewels! OverFlowing Priceless Jewels!! And In My Opinion, Should be Sung and Reflected Upon Daily in Homes and at Gurdwaras All Over the World along with Bhai Gurdas Ji Bani!! (with Gurmat Instruments)!!

Chardi Kala!!

For Those who are Interested,

Firstly Kindly, Please No One Slander Bhai Gurdas Singh and His Bani.

I am Sharing Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani with Sangat.

In My Opinion,

Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani is Filled with Love for the Palace of Guru Gobind Singh.

Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani is Filled with Love for Khalsa Jeevan.

Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani is Filled with Brahm Gyan and Bir Ras.

Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani is Filled with Brahm Gyan and Bir Ras for Khalsa.

Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani is Filled with Love for the Palace of Guru Nanak.

Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani is For Gursikhs who Want to Know how To Love Guru.

Bhai Gurdas Singh is a Pooran Brahm Gyani Khalsa of Guru Nanak/Guru Gobind Singh.

I Cannot Speak of the Love I Have and Feel of The Greatness of Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani.

I Personally Feel All Gursikh Khalsa Should Reflect on This Bani Daily.

I Personally Feel Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani should Be Sung and Reflected Upon in Gurdwaras All Over the World Daily.

I have attached a link to Download Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani in Gurmukhi PDF Format for Those who Are Destined for It.

I apologize if I am unable to attempt to share Translation Veechars at this Time or Later.

Stay in Chardi Kala!

http://uploading.com...as%2BSingh.pdf/

Singh if you could share the translation for the ones that are only able to read english it would be great.

It's uplifting when you hear Gursikhs explain Gurbani so clearly.

Chardikala

In My Opinion,

Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani is not Gurbani Per Say. It is Bani (The Sweet Speech, Words, Beauty) of Bhai Gurdas Singh, Which is Approved by the Guru. The Sweet Speech, Words, Shabads of the Guru, are Gurbani; The Bani of the Guru.

Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani is Bani that is Approved by the Guru. It is Full of Everything Priceless for the Khalsa Dharmic Seeker.

It is very difficult to Pen the Greatness in English or any other language of the Bani of Such a Gursikh. It is Too Deep, that it Takes one into Spaces Within Unknown, and Knowledge Deep. It is So Full of Jewels that it can Only be Felt and Reflected Within (And That Too Will Vary from Individual to Individual – Heights? Unknown!). I find it Very difficult to Translate Bani into Veechars, yet I love Reading Veechars presented by Others.

There are 28 Beautiful Stanzas.

It begins with

EkOangkaarSatGurParsaad

Please no one Slander or Cause Controversy.

Stay in Chardi Kala!

Here's a real quick translation of Pauri 15 of this //. This isn't Gurbani, but it is accepted as expressive of the Sikh ethos.

This is a representative sample of Bhai Gurdas Singh's work:

The Guru, Gobind (Singh), manifested as the 10th incarnation.

Who recited the praise of the ineffable, unreachable, Creator

He created his own religious order, the Khalsa, and placed a sharp lustre.

Keeping hair on their heads, and holding a sword, they swept away all evildoers.

Donning a Kachh(era) of chastity, they hold weapons.

Saying the true Fateh of the Guru, they won heavy battles.

Cornering all the demons, they struck them.

Then the unreachable praise of the Guru was easily manifested in the world.

In this way, the Singhs and Bhujangees sprung up and wore blue dress.

No one could stand before them, big chieftains fled.

Where there were kings and the wealthy, they all became ashes.

Then hearing such thumping, the heavy trembled and fell.

Then there was a movement in the land, and they fled their abodes.

In such a torment the world was consumed.

Without the Satguru, there is no one to destroy fear.

Let us grab such a sword that no one may be able to bear it.

Great is Gobind Singh, Himself the Guru and follower. 15.

In My Opinion,

Beautiful! If possible, it will be Fantastic if the Bani can be shared in Order of the Stanzas. The Build up is Absolutely Out of This World. The Message in Each Stanza Flows towards the Next, in such Unison. The Impact Builds and Builds. It Covers Everything in Order that a Khalsa Requires. The Miri is Addressed; The Piri is Addressed. Everything!! Out of This World! Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani is Filled with Khalsa Jeevan Principles! From Total Devotion to Guru and Brahm Gyan to Bir Ras and Total Prem! There are So Many Secret Jewels Here for Khalsa! And Bhai Gurdas Singh writes Of Everything He Has Experienced! It is Filled with the Grace of Guru Nanak to Guru Gobind Singh Ji! It is Filled with the Grace of GuruGranth Sahib Ji!

I Understand it is very difficult to Share Veechars in English; So I am not Forcing Anyone to Share, and There is No Pressure from Me, but I do Love Reading Veechars!

Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani should be Sung in Gurdwaras All Over the World Daily! Beautiful Recordings Should be Made with Gurmat Instruments and Available on Online!

Chardi Kala!

Are you talking about Bhai Gurdaas Jee or Bhai Gurdaas Singh? There two Sikhs named Bhai Gurdaas

- Bhai Gurdaas Jee were around the time of Guru Arjan Sahib Jee, famous for writing their vaars, which guru sahib said were the key to opening the lock on knowledge of Gurbani

- Bhai Gurdaas Singh were around the time of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Jee, I'm not sure if they also wrote stuff...

Are There any Current Full English Veechar Reflections of Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani? If that can be Shared, that will be Appreciated! Even Any Little More Shared is Fantastic!!

In My Opinion,

Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani if Understood and Sang in All Homes and Gurdwaras All Over The World can Change the Entire Climate of Current Somber Situation of Panth to Maha Chardi Kala and Prem for Pooran Khalsa Jeevan!

English Veechar Reflections is Key! It is The Youth who are Going to Change and Bring Chardi Kala to Panth!

Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani is Filled and OverFlowing With Chardi Kala and Inspiration For Khalsa!!

Chardi Kala!