Arabic Bir Of Sri Guru Granth Sahib By Baba Deep Singh

I have often heard and read about Baba Deep Singh Ji transliterating SGGS Maharaaj to Arabic and sending it to the Middle East, for the Sikhs living in those areas.

Has anyone got more info on it? Like its history, to which country in Middle East it was sent, is it in any museum of the Middle East (I have heard its in a museum in Baghdad, Iraq)? Any puratan source mentioning Baba Ji writing an Arabic bir?

WJKK WJKF Ji

• 11 months later...

I have often heard and read about Baba Deep Singh Ji transliterating SGGS Maharaaj to Arabic and sending it to the Middle East, for the Sikhs living in those areas.

Has anyone got more info on it? Like its history, to which country in Middle East it was sent, is it in any museum of the Middle East (I have heard its in a museum in Baghdad, Iraq)? Any puratan source mentioning Baba Ji writing an Arabic bir?

WJKK WJKF Ji

i also want to know anyone have any info?

Guest SarabjeetSingh

In the movie "Shaheed Baba Deep Singh" , we hear that The Arabic bir written by Baba Deep Singh ji is in Baghdad University / museum ( don't remember ) but its sure in Baghdad .

babaji transalated guru granth sahib into arabic in an attempt to spread the message of the gurus...fast forward to 2010 and we have only translated guruji into at most 10 languages....why isnt guru granth sahib ji maharaj transalted in manadarin...japanese...farsi...tamil...thai...russian...etc...until this is done sikhi will remain soley a punjabi religion