Now What Does The Sangat Have To Say About This?

sahib_bindra

do u think gurugobind singh ji maharaj would ever allow this to happen?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. do u think gurugobind singh ji maharaj would ever allow this to happen?

IM NOT SAYING THERE ARE PROBLEMS WITH THE GRANTH. IM SAYING THAT TO CLEAR ALL MISUNDERSTANDINGS REGARDING IT A COMMITTEE SHOULD BE FORMED.

IF HE DIDNT RESPECT DASAMGRANTH WHY WOULD HE SIDE WITH RAGI MANPREET SINGH?

Whole panth sides with ragi manpreet singh. he has stood to a handful thugs like a true khalsa.

That strength comes from bani of dasam granth he was reciting.

had they read same bani, faridabad missionaries would have the same strength. A few paid agents are

carrying on compaign to malign bani of dasam Pita.

Does Sarna not know that three banis of amrit sanchar are from dasam Granth. That shows he does not as he may not be an amritdhari himself.

Your other relatives from USA have been trying to tell Sarna that he was wrong when he sides with Ragi on dasam granth. They sent him emails and letters.But sarna is adamant to support ragi.If he does that then he has to face sikhs compaign. It has just started.

So many are getting organized and pool their resources to combat misinfromation being spread against bani of our tenth master in a peaceful way. So effects will be visible.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as i said ...." THERE ARE SOME MISUNDERSTANDINGS"....can u translate this into ur language? i never said the dasam granth is wrong

Sahib Bindra ji

This scripture is being followed by sikhs ever since it was written. There are no misunderstandings. Misunderstandings are being created.

It was kala afghan to start with who raised finger on dasam granth. He was 8 grade pass man. He had no ability to understand Dasam granth leave aside writing a commentarty on Dasam granth.

He was left in the lurch by his anti sikh bosses as he proved a failure. Now they have brought in a 10 standard professional ragi who writes a fake title of Professor with his name. he also does not know about Dasam granth. It is a pity that self styled sikh leaders themselves do not know much about their scriptures and believe whatever a greedy low life ragi is saying.

Please read this

Ragi Darshan Singh Gone Mad --- 1

Guru Gobind singh apart from being Guru of sikhs was a literary giant, a gifted soldier, a poet par excellence and a great literary person.Wise persons acknowledge depth of his writings.

Darshan singh has failed to understand writings of Guru sahib when he attached a story from Dasam granth to Guru sahib's life. While delivering a lecture at Rouchester Gurudwara, New York, USA, Ragi darshan singh said as below.

Quote Darshan Singh

"These words are about Guru Gobind Singh. At dead of night Guru Gobind singh goes to a prostitue's house, disrobes himself and sits on bed of that prositute. She offers herself. She says if you do not accept my proposal of physical relationship, i will shout and get you arrested as a thief. Guru Gobind singh ji becomes double minded thinking if i have physical relationship with her, offspring will be called a pimp.If i do not then she will get me caught.When guru sahib does not agree she creates a scene, Guru sahib gets scared and tries to escape while leaving behind his shoe and shawl.Listening to her cries for help, people and her brother gather.It is written further that Guru ji is caught, people take off his turban,hold his beard and it is written that shoes were used there."

Unquote

Above is height of nonsense uttered by Darsahn singh. He claims that this is found in charitras 21,22 and 23 of Charitropakhayan in dasam granth. On analysing these charitras we did not find anything like this in these charitras.Rather These charitras proejct Guru sahib a very skilled writer who takes an existing story of ancient times to great height by providing local setting.

Pakhyan itself means story is coming out of an existing story. Story is always a story and is not real. To project a story as history shows inadequate knowledge of Darshan singh and lack of ability to understand literature.We will continue to detail contents of these charitras in our next submission to expose foolishness of Ragi Darshan singh.

To be continued in part 2

okay, tell me one thing for my personal information..if controversy is has been created recently then not any gurudwaras except for hazur saab and patna saab ( if im not wrong) the granth is being prakashed....

do u have dasamgranth in ur local gurudwara?

why is there no dasam granth at the harmandar saab?

okay, tell me one thing for my personal information..if controversy is has been created recently then not any gurudwaras except for hazur saab and patna saab ( if im not wrong) the granth is being prakashed....

At hazur sahib and patna sahib it is in parkash. Then what? This Granth i sof Guru Gobidn singh ji. Why it cann't be in parkash there. It is in parkash at a lower level and under small canopy. Why shoud it pain Ragi.

It was in parkash at akal takhat too till 1944. When its parkash was lifted its akhand path was done at akal tkhat.

This granth is of khalsa. there should not be any objection if it is in parkash at takhats where main podium displays weapons as this Granth is source of sikh weaponary.

No it happens in many Gurdwaras and it happens at local Gurdwaras where I live.

Yeah, pal how else will parkash happen.

Do they, don't they read Chaupai Sahib.

LETS END THIS RIGHT HERE. NO POINT FIGHTING. WE SHOULD BELIEVE IN WHAT WE BELIEVE.

Do you know same people who started compaign against dasam granth are disrespecting SGGS ji also. Where will those who support these people go now? They may join them after changing their religion?Spokesman editor and his missionary associates are openly telling that. Ragi darshanb will be next one to join them.

..And not having prakash of Sri Dasam Granth means that there is controversy on it?

Well the controversy strated a few years ago and there was never a prakash of Sri Dasam Granth at Harimandir Sahib....So your 'logic' doesnt really fit here

As for your Nanaji, I think he was considered a panthic leader until some years ago. But the way he sidelined Bhai Ranjit Singh and started hobnobbing with Congress put a lot of question marks on his true intentions.

And recently his hate for Badal has transformed into his love for heretic Ragi Darshan because he is also anti Badal. But your Nanaji didnt realise that Ragi is much more than just anti-Badal.

And thats the real tragedy here. All the so called leaders who are anti-Badal are taking Ragi's side without even contemplating on the real issue.

Ragi has denigrated Guru Sahib and thats a fact. He said Guru Sahib went to a Prostitute. No such verses appear in Sri Dasam Granth. He said that Guru ji started thinking that if he establishes the relationship with the prostitute then the one who will be born out of that relationship will be a Pimp. Nothing of this sort appears in Sri Dasam Granth. So the issue is clear and straightforward. Does your Nanaji support Ragi on this. If he doesnt then he should condemn him publically. Ask him why he doesnt do that.

Your Nanaji and his associates should make a clear choice here if he wants to be regarded as a Panthic learder. Else, siding with Ragi he can never earn the respect of the Panth.