Nindak Prof Darshan Ragi Finally Gets Summoned To Sri Akal Takht Sahib

SikhiParchar

NINDAK PROF DARSHAN RAGI FINALLY GETS SUMMONED TO SRI AKAL TAKHT SAHIB

PANTHIC NOOSE TIGHTENS AROUND THE HERETIC RAGI

RagiDarshanSingh.jpg

"PROFESSOR" DARSHAN SUMMONED BY SRI AKAL TAKHT SAHIB

17 November 2009

Banned from all Panthic Stages and Platforms until he appears at Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

Panthic pressure has finally built up against Ragi Darshan Singh, whose latest public tirades against Sri Dasam Granth have deeply hurt Sikh sentiments. After receiving a barrage of complaints from the Sangat abroad documenting the Ragi’s latest blasphemous remarks, Sri Akal Takht Sahib summoned the controversial Ragi to appear at the Apex Takht on December 5th of 2009 at noon time for violating Panthic edicts.

Additionally, Sri Akal Takht Sahib has instructed the Sikh Panth to not allow the Ragi to utilize any Panthic stage or platform, until he appears in front of Sri Akal Takht Sahib and clarifies his stance on Sri Dasam Bani.

Numerous Gurdwaras and Panthic institutions across North America have expressed outrage over the villainous attacks the Ragi has made against Sri Dasam Bani last month at a New York Gurdwara. The Ragi went to the extent of stating that Sri Dasam Bani documents a sakhi in which Guru Gobind Singh, in disguise, visits a harlot and states that Guru Sahib was then beaten up when he was caught. He further stated that, Guru Sahib Ji escaped the scene leaving his clothes behind. Darshan Singh alleged that this was all documented in the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd charritars in Sri Dasam Granth.

Interestingly, another Kala-Afghani protégé, Harjinder Dilgeer, recently made similar statements on a Canadian radio talk-show, despite the fact that the famous Sikh scholar Sridar Kapur Singh IAS (National Professor of Sikhism) explained all the detail of this charitar in his article.

It needs to be stressed that the Ragi has continued to make disparaging remarks against the Bani contained in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib despite the various HukamNamas and Sandeshs forbidding such criticism; yet he continued to flout them openly.

The decision to summon the Ragi was made by the Five Singh Sahibans after carefully reviewing his disparaging attacks on Sri Dasam Bani. For the last few years, dozens of Panthic organisations have been requesting Sri Akal Takht Sahib to take strict action against the Ragi for hurting Sikh sentiments and disobeying the edicts of the Supreme Authority of the Panth.

Recently, on an on-air debate on JusTV, the Ragi was asked to clarify his remarks and provide any evidence that supported his blasphemous comments. In the debate, with the respected editor of Sant-Sipahi magazine, Sardar Gurcharnjit Singh Lamba, the Ragi miserably failed to support his position, and instead humiliated himself on live TV in front of thousands of viewers. Sardar Gurcharanjit Singh Lamba gracefully chastised the Ragi for distorting Sri Dasam Bani and misleading the Sangat.

It must be noted that Ragi Darshan attempted to debate with the Sikh nations famous Parcharak Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale a few years ago on a Canadian radio station, but failed miserably in the same way. After his attack on Sant Dhadrianwale, it was not too long after when he was beginning to be exposed for the anti-Panthic sell-out that he is.

Is it confirmed Ragi will (hopefully) be excommunicated on 5th December? I heard he is still in Canada. Does anyone know if he has booked his ticket yet? He will be better off getting a flight straight to Amritsar instead of Delhi. Can one of his chele on this forum please find out if he has booked a ticket yet, or is he struggling to get a good deal, it is understandable he has to look at his personal finances and costs after his exposure resulting in lack of Kirtan bheta and reduction in profits, especially in this economic climate. I know a travel agent in Surrey who should be able to get me a good deal for Ragi. Can one of his chele please find out if he still needs a ticket or not and contact me ASAP before all the good deals go. Don’t worry, wont be taking any commission for this (hopefully) historic occasion – I’m not money hungry like him – guaranteed!

Is it confirmed Ragi will (hopefully) be excommunicated on 5th December? I heard he is still in Canada. Does anyone know if he has booked his ticket yet? He will be better off getting a flight straight to Amritsar instead of Delhi. Can one of his chele on this forum please find out if he has booked a ticket yet, or is he struggling to get a good deal, it is understandable he has to look at his personal finances and costs after his exposure resulting in lack of Kirtan bheta and reduction in profits, especially in this economic climate. I know a travel agent in Surrey who should be able to get me a good deal for Ragi. Can one of his chele please find out if he still needs a ticket or not and contact me ASAP before all the good deals go. Don’t worry, wont be taking any commission for this (hopefully) historic occasion – I’m not money hungry like him – guaranteed!

lol :D