Sri Guroo Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Akhand Paat

1PanthKhalsa

Vaahiguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaahiguroo Jee Kee Fateh.

Shromani Panth Akakli dal Khalsa Nihang Singha UK has called

Singh Sahib Bhai Ram Singh Jee Panj Pyare of hazoor sahib

Giani Hardeep Singh Jee saabka head granthi of hazoor sahib

Bhai Sarabjeet Singh Jee Nirmale

Bhai Jagjeet Singh Jee

of Sachkhand Sri Hazoor sahib with Singh sahib Takht Sahib Jathedar Baba Kulwant Singh Ji,

who have been performing Aad(i)Sri Guroo Granth Sahib Jee and Dasam Sri Guroo Granth Sahib Jee Akhand paat and Dasera mahaatam Paat in the Uk since their arrival on the 23rd Dec 2009.

and also

Akali Nihang Baba Tarlok Singh Jee

Akali Nihang Baba Ajaib Singh Jee

Baba Sukhdev Singh Jee

Baba Jaswant Singh Jee

of Shromani Panth Akakli dal Khalsa Nihang Singha Chakar varti Chakda Vaheer Bharat.

who shall arrive in time for the dasam Dabar at Baba Sang Gurdvara on the 15th Jan 2009.

Akali Nihang Baba Tarlok Singh Jee is well known throughout the Panth, they are well respected in all the budda dal and Tarna Dals and a were one of the panj singh sahiban for the dastaar bandi of Singh sahib 96 crore Jathedar baba Joginder Singh Jee. They are the nephew of Brahm Giani baba thakar singh Jee sackhand nivaasee, and keep close link with damdami Taksaal. Baba jee keeps taksali singhs with them in the Dal always, to help perform akhand paat seva whilst chakar vartee.

Akali Nihang Baba Tarlok Singh Jee is the mukhee of Shromani Panth Akakli dal Khalsa Nihang Singha UK and aims to begin Amrit Parchaar very soon within the UK to strenghthen the ladlee Fauja.

The Shromani Panth Akakli dal Khalsa Nihang Singha UK performed the first ever Sri Guroo Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Akhand Paat (Larivaar) within accordance to Sachkhand Sri Hazoor

Ab(i)chalnagar Sahib maryada, on the 25th-27th December 2009 at Gurdvara GuruHargobindSahibJi. The Akhand Paat at Baba sang Will be the 2nd Akhand Paat performed on behalf of Shromani Panth Akakli dal Khalsa Nihang Singha UK.

We must stress that this is a sanjha jor mela. This is an open invitation to all brothers and sisters to attend the akhand paat.

Sevadaars of Baba Sang Gurdvara have taken responsiblity of sevava associated with the akhand paat, and the maryada again will be in accordance with sachkhand sri hazoor Sahib.

We shall confirm the attendance on entry of MahaKaal Baba Tarlok Singh Jee into the UK; with the Grace of Akaal Purakh, Baba jee will also be attending the jor mela on the 15th-17th jan 2010 at Baba sang Gurdvara.

This is an invitation to all individuals, please give us your darshan and take full Laahaa of the Dhur kee Baanee of Dhan Dhan Sahib Sri Guroo Gobind Singh Jee Maharaaj.

All jathe bandian have been invited, if your jathe bandi has not been invited then please leave your contact details with us at nihangsinghauk@gmail.com.

We hope that all will attend, and give their support to Panth Khalsa's common mission

which is the Victory of Akaal Purakh.

Vaahiguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaahiguroo Jee Kee Fateh.

why has another poster been made when there is already one out :|, just seems like petty competition

Just reminder that the smagam is being held jointly by all Jathebandia who are working very hard together :)

Keep up the good work guys.

This poster is from the Gurughar and no jathebandhi - Gurdwara Baba Sang is organising the programme with the help of all the panthic jathebandia and their sevadaars.

VJKK VJKF

We have extracted the poster from the video for the benefit of the sangat...please download from here.

This is the effort from Shromani Panth Akali Dal Khalsa Nihang Singha UK to help promote the program...

please note this is a joint effort from all puraatan panthic jathebandia and not organised by one on its own :)

Dasam_Dal_Panth.jpg

Another thing, if anyone wishes to stay at the gurdwara for the program, they're welcome to

BUMP!

There is plenty of space for the sangat to stay.

This is where Sant Kartar Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwales annual barsi is held every year and a lot of sangata stay over then.....so more the merrier!

If anyone wants to stay over or help with rauls etc please contact bhai daljit singh nirmala or bhai bhuvinder singh, both of there numbers can be found on the official poster.

The event is being organised by a joint effort of a few sampardas and jathebandia, some may wish to claim it to one specific jatha, however that is not the case..

Jaap Sahib Roles

Chaur Sahib

Degh Seva

toofia

Pehardaar

Langar Seva

edited**** - lets forget the differences and concentrate on the goods.