Kistra

TejiKaur

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh g

kk i found a torn photo of Baba Deep Singh Ji n the sad thing is that there is a tukh of gurubani torn

I want to know how to do antam sanskar g n i wanna do it asap

its all torn in pieces and im angry at one that the makers shouldnt have put bani but now that thats beside the point whats the proper rehit

i also have newspapers n stuff with bani on them

how do i do antim sanskar

pls dont turn this into a debate about rituals ect...

i just wanna know how to do it

thanks

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Pana while i cant help you with how to do antam sanskar i do want to point out that if anyone says doing antam is a "ritual" or anything along those lines then you should just ignore those people. You should be proud of yourself for having such great respect for Bani. Anything that has Bani written on it whether it be a poster, newspaper, magazine, wedding cards should not just be thrown in the garbage as Bani is our Guru and not mere words put together.

For anyone that might read this topic and feels that antam sanskar of posters, etc. that have bani on them is a ritual i would highly reccomend reading the book "Gurbani the Adab" publiched by Damdami Taksal and recently completely translated into english by sewadars. It is about the Significance of Bani and how to give the utmost respect to Bani. Its really short and can be finished in max 2 hours (that's if your a slow reader)

Its available here for 1 pound (ships worldwide) http://g5sikhmedia.co.uk/shop.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=52&category_id=3