Short Assays

Sangat jee,

a week or so ago I posted if anyone can help me find short stories in Punjabi. I didn't have any success.

So thought I should give kids little essays to read in Punjabi (or memorize even better).

Oh, btw, if you didn't know, we are trying to have presentation by all the khalsa school kids in our school. I am Punjabi teacher for 7-10 yr old kids.

they know all the matras almost and pretty much can read punjabi now, not so fluently though. Can read 10-15 sentences.

And I have six kids in my class. So I came up with topics to give them to either memorize or read from.

What is Hukamvaak?What is ardas?what are panj kakkar and what they signify?What is our salutations and what they mean?Who are panj piyare and what their names signify?Whats the significance of Vaisakhi and its importance

And I wrote little bit on Ardas, age appropriate (not final yet), please see if any of you can send me word document or pdf on any other topics. Thank you in advance.

ardas.pdf