Jai Tegang

Lion of Punjab

Can some one direct me to where , or post here , i can view the folloing shabad in punjabi:

thribhangee chandh |

Sri Kaal Ji ki Ustat

khag khandd bihanddan khal dhal khanddan ath ran manddan bar banddan |

bhuj dhandd akhanddan thaej prachanddan joth amanddan bhaan prabhan |

sukh santhaa karanan dhuramath dharanan kilabikh haranan as saranan |

jai jai jag kaaran srisatt oubaaran mam prathipaaran jai thaegan |2|

also a english translation

Thanks

Can some one direct me to where , or post here , i can view the folloing shabad in punjabi:

thribhangee chandh |

Sri Kaal Ji ki Ustat

khag khandd bihanddan khal dhal khanddan ath ran manddan bar banddan |

bhuj dhandd akhanddan thaej prachanddan joth amanddan bhaan prabhan |

sukh santhaa karanan dhuramath dharanan kilabikh haranan as saranan |

jai jai jag kaaran srisatt oubaaran mam prathipaaran jai thaegan |2|

also a english translation

Thanks

http://www.sikhnet.com/audio/jai-tay-gung

u probably know how to use the gurbani media center? thats a great place to find translations

WJKK WJKF!!

Tribhangi Chhand||

TRIBHAGI STANZA

Sri kaal ji ki ustat(i)||

The Eulogy of the Revered Death (KAL).

Khag khand bihandang khal dal khandang at(i) ran mandang bar bandang||

The sword chops well, chops the forces of fools and this mighty one bedecks and glorifies the battlefield.

Bhuj dand akhandang tej prachandang jot(i) amandang bhaan prabhang||

It is the unbreakable staff of the arm, it has the powerful luster and its light even bedims the radiance of the sum.

Sukh santaa karanang durmat(i) daranang kilbikh haranang as(i) saranang||

It brings happiness to the saints, mashing the vicious ones, it is the destroyer of sins and I and under its refuge.

Jai jai jag kaaran sristt ubaaran mam pratipaaran jai tegang||2||

Hail, hail to the cause of the world, saviour of the universe, it is my preserver, I hail its victory.

ридрйНри░ри┐ринрй░риЧрйА риЫрй░риж рее рддреНрд░рд┐рднрдВрдЧреА рдЫрдВрдж рее

TRIBHAGI STANZA

ри╕рйНри░рйА риХри╛ри▓ риЬрйА риХрйА риЙри╕ридридри┐ рее рд╕реНрд░реА рдХрд╛рд▓ рдЬреА рдХреА рдЙрд╕рддрддрд┐ рее

The Eulogy of the Revered Death (KAL).

риЦриЧ риЦрй░риб римри┐ри╣рй░рибрй░ риЦри▓ рижри▓ риЦрй░рибрй░ риЕридри┐ ри░риг риорй░рибрй░ римри░ римрй░рибрй░ рее рдЦрдЧ рдЦрдВрдб рдмрд┐рд╣рдВрдбрдВ рдЦрд▓ рджрд▓ рдЦрдВрдбрдВ рдЕрддрд┐ рд░рдг рдордВрдбрдВ рдмрд░ рдмрдВрдбрдВ рее

The sword chops well, chops the forces of fools and this mighty one bedecks and glorifies the battlefield.

ринрйБриЬ рижрй░риб риЕриЦрй░рибрй░ ридрйЗриЬ рикрйНри░риЪрй░рибрй░ риЬрйЛридри┐ риЕриорй░рибрй░ ринри╛рии рикрйНри░ринрй░ рее рднреБрдЬ рджрдВрдб рдЕрдЦрдВрдбрдВ рддреЗрдЬ рдкреНрд░рдЪрдВрдбрдВ рдЬреЛрддрд┐ рдЕрдордВрдбрдВ рднрд╛рди рдкреНрд░рднрдВ рее

It is the unbreakable staff of the arm, it has the powerful luster and its light even bedims the radiance of the sum.

ри╕рйБриЦ ри╕рй░ридри╛ риХри░ригрй░ рижрйБри░риоридри┐ рижри░ригрй░ риХри┐ри▓римри┐риЦ ри╣ри░ригрй░ риЕри╕ри┐ ри╕ри░ригрй░ рее рд╕реБрдЦ рд╕рдВрддрд╛ рдХрд░рдгрдВ рджреБрд░рдорддрд┐ рджрд░рдгрдВ рдХрд┐рд▓рдмрд┐рдЦ рд╣рд░рдгрдВ рдЕрд╕рд┐ рд╕рд░рдгрдВ рее

It brings happiness to the saints, mashing the vicious ones, it is the destroyer of sins and I and under its refuge.

риЬрйИ риЬрйИ риЬриЧ риХри╛ри░риг ри╕рйНри░ри┐ри╕риЯри┐ риЙримри╛ри░риг риорио рикрйНри░ридри┐рикри╛ри░риг риЬрйИ ридрйЗриЧрй░ реерйирее рдЬреИ рдЬреИ рдЬрдЧ рдХрд╛рд░рдг рд╕реНрд░рд┐рд╕рдЯрд┐ рдЙрдмрд╛рд░рдг рдордо рдкреНрд░рддрд┐рдкрд╛рд░рдг рдЬреИ рддреЗрдЧрдВ реереирее

Hail, hail to the cause of the world, saviour of the universe, it is my preserver, I hail its victory. 2.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• The Mind is Jyot Saroop (Waheguru), but the mind is under the influence of five evilsтАж Through Naam Simran( Rememberance), the mind will begin to detach from evil, and get back to its original form ( MANN TU JYOT SAROOP HEH)тАж Until the mind breaks free from the five evils, one will go through the cycle of paap and punnтАж.which leads to KarmaтАж Naam Simran destroys past karma, and prevents new karma coming into fruitionтАж I did this, I did thatтАж This non realisation of the Jyot Saroop gives rise to paap and Punn, which in turn gives birth to suffering and miseryтАж
    • I agree we're not born with sin like the Christians think. Also I agree we have effects of karma. But Gurbani does state that the body contains both sin and charity (goodness): риХри╛риЗриЖ риЕрй░рижри░ри┐ рикри╛рикрйБ рикрйБрй░риирйБ рижрйБриЗ ринри╛риИ рее Within the body are the two brothers sin and virtue. p126 Actually, we do need to be saved. Gurbani calls this "udhaar" (uplift). Without Satguru, souls are liable to spiritual death: риЬри┐риири╛ ри╕ридри┐риЧрйБри░рйБ рикрйБри░риЦрйБ рии ринрйЗриЯри┐риУ ри╕рйЗ ринри╛риЧри╣рйАриг ри╡ри╕ри┐ риХри╛ри▓ рее p40 Those who have not met Satguru Purakh are unfortunate and liable to death. So, yeah, we do need to be saved, and Guru ji does the saving. The reason Satguru is the one to save is because God has given Satguru the "key" (kunji): ри╕ридри┐риЧрйБри░ ри╣риери┐ риХрйБрй░риЬрйА ри╣рйЛри░ридрйБ рижри░рйБ риЦрйБри▓рйИ риири╛ри╣рйА риЧрйБри░рйБ рикрйВри░рйИ ринри╛риЧри┐ риори┐ри▓ри╛ри╡ригри┐риЖ реерйнрее In the True Guru's hand is the key. None else can open the door. By perfect good fortune the Guru is met. p124
    • That's unfortunate to hear. Could you give any more information? Who was this "baba"? He just disappeared with people's money? Obviously, you should donate your money to known institutions or poor people that you can verify the need of through friends and family in Punjab.
    • Sangat ji,┬а I know a family who went Sevewal to do seva sometimes end of 2019. They returned last year in great dismay and heart broken.┬а To repent for their mistakes they approached panj pyaare. The Panj gave them their punishment / order to how t make it up which, with Kirpa, they fulfilled.┬а They were listening to a fake Baba who, in the end, took all the "Donations " and fled sometime over a year ago. For nearly 4 years this family (who are great Gursikhs once u get to know them) wasted time and effort for this fake Baba. NOT ONLY this one fam. But many, many did worldwide and they took their fam to do seva, in village Sevewal, city Jaitho in Punjab. In the end many families lost money in thousands being behind this Baba. The family, on return, had to get in touch with all the participants and told them to stop.┬а I am stating this here to create awareness and we need to learn from whom we follow and believe. It's no easy but if we follow the 3 S (Sangat, Simran and Seva) we will be shown the light. As I am writing this the family in question have been doing the same since 2008 onwards and they fell for this Baba... it is unbelievable and shocking.┬а This am writing in a nutshell as am at work on my break so not lengthy but it deserves a great length.┬а Especially the family in question, who shed light on youngsters about Sikhi 20 plus years!!┬а
    • Giani Kulwant Singh Jawaddi Kalan uses simple Punjabi.

Important Information

Terms of Use