84 Joons And Present Life

Guest Kulwant

We can remember the actions of a past life, I've only just started to remember mine after extensive bhagti and through it my current situation is beginning to make alot more sense.

Gurbani says we go through 8.4 million life forms, but there are alot more life forms that exist than that so it doesn't matter if certain life forms become extinct.

Yes we pay for our past deeds, to such an extent that we become cleaner once the debts have been repayed. We also repay them with bhagti and naam simran and when we merge with him through realisation(as we are him, we just need to realise it) it wouldnt matter if we still had to pay off karams as we'd be in such a state of mind that it wouldn't matter anymore.

If I had to guess I would say being an animal would be closer to being human, however plants are also alive, some brahmgyanis talk to them and they speak back, hence the reason guru ji said that plants also scream when killed.

Maya is full of pain and suffering, animals suffer and plants suffer- until we get out we are not free by any means, we are a slave to it.

The greatest pain is the pain of births and deaths, can you imagine not becomeing brahmgyani in this life and having to go through the Hell in your life ALL OVER AGAIN!

All the deaths of your mother, father, sisters, brothers, friends, cousins, aunts and uncles and grandparents you have or will indefinately experience in te near or distant future, all the physical and mental pain, all the judging, slandering, and evil. The lakh churasi joon is not one big party, its a cycle that guarantees an incredible amount of pain(Hell)- we all search for sukh but there will ALWAYS be dukh with the sukh(equal portions) until we are free.