Why We Should Meditate On Waheguru Now Than Later

So in these days, I am listening to katha by Sant Variyam Singh jee, got mp3 cd from somewhere. So playing in car during my average hour drive here and there daily. It will take me a while to finish listening it, but thats all right. Slow dose of wisdom is probably better than nothing or overload :-))

So Sant jee is talking about the Gurbani tuk that if you meditate on waheguru for just a second from your heart fully concentrated on vaheguru, you could get the giyan even if you are Chandal (I guess whose business is to kill people, whose earnings come from that, seems pretty much to me, like jalaad). So this chandal somehow ends up in the sangat of Sadh. And Sadh says you could have giyaan if you focus on Waheguru even for a second. And chandal wonders even if he killed people his whole life.

And then I went thinking that there are tons of us, who think/say, why not wait to do meditation/bhagti of God/picking up of Gutka/reciting some banis/going to Gurughar until we retire and have nothing to do. Why waste time sitting now to do path, while we can be enjoy parties, clubbing, shopping, watching movies and tons of other stuff that average person like to do?? We can do all that now and towards the old age, meditate on GOD and we will be all good to go to Dharam Rai's court, or may be won't even have to go there, as we will be able to meditate on waheguru towards the end. So all our gunah, paap will be forgiven.

Think about it.

So then I think little more and reached to conclusion that why run around for finding happiness in those shopping, watching movies, etc. etc. while I can achieve real happiness from within. That real happiness can come from meditating on GOD now, by establishing that connection between my soul and vaheguru within me now. Why wait to get it until I am old retired buDhi :-))

what insaan/human wants in life anyways??

HAPPINESS, isn't it?

Satisfaction which gives us happiness?

contentment?

avashtha of being in bliss?

properties, kids, degrees, health all for our eshoaram, to keep us happy??

day night, we worry about properties, kids, degrees, health, status etc.

but if we meditate on waheguru, establish that connection between us and waheguru jee within us, that bhatkana will end.

So my conclusion came (Which Gurbani says over and over) that we need to stay attuned with waheguru 24/7 (I know, very hard), all our worries, problems etc. will get taken care of.

Leave it upto the waheguru, have 100% faith. and all of a sudden we will feel that we are weightless, can just float, with time.

Now talking about time, something else came in mind that I was discussing with my 9 year old. we were talking about not wasting the resources, water, paper etc. and point came out that everything can be created again if lost once, and water actuall circulates too. But there is something else, which if lost, never comes back. You probably guessed it right. Its TIME. And we lost so much of it in worrying, running around, supposedly having fun while doing variety of stupid things (which actually fire back at us and give us dukh instead of sukh).

So lets not waste it, and start establishing the connection with the waheguru within us.

Makes sense??