How To Get A Moustache

Khalasthan86

I love this brother happy.gif

Lol, im nothing to love... I'm a paapi smile.gif

Even though as far as I know pjs veerji loves everybody, but specifically in this post, he meant for humkire veerji.

And you cann't force love on others, its others who feel love for you and you cann't stop it either.

Yes, our actions do impact the expression of love.

And you wanting to have muchhan, daRhi when you are still young, makes you cute and loveable as well.

Singh Veer Jee,

Please never ever ever say ''I am nothing to love, I am a papi''. God creates everyone to be loved and to be loving. Its we as humans that fall short of this. You were so loved by your mom that everyday for 9 long months she carried you in her womb excitedly. When you finally came in this world, the 1st time your dad held you to his chest he felt God had given him a beautiful gift who he could call his child and immediately he felt protective and caring for you. Every morning your mom makes you breakfast and your slightest illness makes your parents restless. God created you to be wise and crave for a beard even at 13. Everyone here too loves you and why not because no one in this world is allowed to hate you.

Instead of thinking of yourself as a papi, think of yourself as a prince because your daddy is King Guru Gobind Singh. Yes you can feel small at times and beg forgiveness for doing wrong things but that doesnt make you a prince no more. You must beat your manly chest hard and say '' I am a chardikela Sikh of Guru jee through his grace, I shall serve my Lord, Master and Daddy Guru Gobind Singh, I have the best Daddy in the world''. When you are doing your ardas during Amritvela, you can cry for forgiveness and beg God to make you very humble, but when you rise in the day you got to get up like a lion, and roar loudly WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH because you are Guru jee's Singh i.e lion, because you are Gurujee's bhujengee i.e lethal cobra, because you are Gurujee's Sikh i.e student, because you are Gurujee's khalsa i.e pure one. The song on your lips has to be from Gurbani i.e Tu mera Pita, Tu mera Mata i.e O Gurujee, O God you are my true Dad and Mom and I am your beloved son, and because you are a Sacha Patshah i.e true king hence I am a prince. But not a proud spoilt prince but a prince who is really powerful but humble that looks after and protects people. In my generation we were brought up to think like this my dear beloved veerjee.

If you are on the path of Sikhi your real home is Anandpur, you are heaven bound , you are a beautiful tulip and a beautiful swan. None of this should increase your ego because its all Guru's kirpa. So instead of ever thinking you are a papi say , I am a son of Gurujee through his grace, thank you all for loving me and may I through Guru's grace love you back billion billion times more.

There you go, now Humkire veerji just explained you pretty well why are you loved and why everyone of us is loved and why we love others.

Jin prem kiyo tin hee prabh paiyo.

and as far as I understand, guru jee is not talking about love to GOD only, Guru jee is talking about loving God's creation as well, as GOD does reside within the creation. And all of us, are his creation.

Its part of being humble I guess when we say we are papi. And many times, we will say it but don't really mean it as if someone else says "You are papi" we jump like a hungry lion. And thats the test of our ego and we fail.

aww cmon bro, give me a HUG!! tighthug.gif

tighthug.gif

Singh Veer Jee,

Please never ever ever say ''I am nothing to love, I am a papi''. God creates everyone to be loved and to be loving. Its we as humans that fall short of this. You were so loved by your mom that everyday for 9 long months she carried you in her womb excitedly. When you finally came in this world, the 1st time your dad held you to his chest he felt God had given him a beautiful gift who he could call his child and immediately he felt protective and caring for you. Every morning your mom makes you breakfast and your slightest illness makes your parents restless. God created you to be wise and crave for a beard even at 13. Everyone here too loves you and why not because no one in this world is allowed to hate you.

Instead of thinking of yourself as a papi, think of yourself as a prince because your daddy is King Guru Gobind Singh. Yes you can feel small at times and beg forgiveness for doing wrong things but that doesnt make you a prince no more. You must beat your manly chest hard and say '' I am a chardikela Sikh of Guru jee through his grace, I shall serve my Lord, Master and Daddy Guru Gobind Singh, I have the best Daddy in the world''. When you are doing your ardas during Amritvela, you can cry for forgiveness and beg God to make you very humble, but when you rise in the day you got to get up like a lion, and roar loudly WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH because you are Guru jee's Singh i.e lion, because you are Gurujee's bhujengee i.e lethal cobra, because you are Gurujee's Sikh i.e student, because you are Gurujee's khalsa i.e pure one. The song on your lips has to be from Gurbani i.e Tu mera Pita, Tu mera Mata i.e O Gurujee, O God you are my true Dad and Mom and I am your beloved son, and because you are a Sacha Patshah i.e true king hence I am a prince. But not a proud spoilt prince but a prince who is really powerful but humble that looks after and protects people. In my generation we were brought up to think like this my dear beloved veerjee.

If you are on the path of Sikhi your real home is Anandpur, you are heaven bound , you are a beautiful tulip and a beautiful swan. None of this should increase your ego because its all Guru's kirpa. So instead of ever thinking you are a papi say , I am a son of Gurujee through his grace, thank you all for loving me and may I through Guru's grace love you back billion billion times more.

this post is very inspirational! :D