When Will Sikh Qaum Get Independence From Hindu Rashtar India ?

Sikhs' in India have the same rights as every other Indian citizen.

But you are right, in the fact if we as Sikh's do not want to be classed as Hindhu's why should marriages and the certificates be issued under Hindu Marriage act. I know the British passed the Anand Marriage act, What ever the views of British Raj, both good and bad. They atleast let Sikhs practice their faith and gave Sikh's a seprate identity. Sikhi did flourish under British Rule, just look at the census of the time. Many people classed themselves as Sikh's in every new census. Big percent increases. They may be various reasons, such as the advantages in many ways as each community were given quotas in various areas.

Why after independance was the act scrapped? Why under our own rule / independance have the rights of people decreased in some area's. We should have been able to adopt our own identity and have laws which apply to us. Muslims, Christians in India have their own marriage acts. So why class Sikh's under Hindhu's. Why do the law makers want to class Sikh's under Hindhu's if we do not want to be classed under them. We want our separte identity. I'll look into, I have some books on this. I'll post back with the response. But maybe under British rule every community had it's own legal rights as you know british loved to divide and rule. Maybe that is not a valid or accurate argument, it's just my view.