Antonia D’Onofrio

Guest Bloom

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Theres A Person Named Antonia D'Onofrio, She Tries To Fool People As Coming Across As A Sikh Online Using The Name Narayanjot Kaur. Well, Kaurs Are AmritDhaaree, Given That Name Upon Becoming Gursikh Through RehatVaan Panj Pyareh And Amrit (Where Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee Are Recited As Well!) and Keeping the Rehat Of Guru! All Others Are Fake! (Those Still Trying To Work Towards Becoming True Kaurs, Please Keep Trying and Keep the Name, Hopefully It Will Bring You Closer To Guru Sahib and Rehat of Amritdhaaree Jeevan, Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan. But This Antonia D'Onofrio Keeps The Name To Cunningly Fool People!!!)

Well, Heres The Picture Of The Devil (Just Linked To Her Public Blog Picture). She Works For Destroying Sikh Dharma By Working For Darshan Ghandi, Spokesman, 'Missionaries', And Other GOI Agency Agendas.

BOO! LOL. (I am NOT Advocating ANY Violence Against Her. NONE.). Just Wanna Show You The Picture Of The Devil! So Again.. BOO!

LOL!

(She Tries To Come Across As The Greatest Sikh To Ever Live. Sometimes A Picture Says A Thousand Words! LOL!) BOO! (And NO, She Can't Even Read Gurmukhi! LOL!) BOO!

LOL! Shes Part Of The Sick Pathetic Network Who Try To Come Across As Gurus Sikhs, But Are THE FURTHEST From It. They Include Heretic Agyani Jarnail Ghandi. Heretic TejRant Ghandi. Aman Ghandi. LOL! The Ghandi Network. These Maha Paapee Heretics Constantly Refer To People Who Do Beadbee Of Kesh, Drink Alcohol, And More As 'Gursikhs!' LOL! The Ghandi Network! These People Are Out To Destroy Sikhi! May Akaal Purakh Destroy All Dhusts Of True Khalsa Dharma (Which Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee!) EVERYWHERE! (I am NOT Advocating ANY Violence Against These Heretics. NONE.) The Power Of Akaal Purakh Will Destroy Those That Attack Akaal Purakhs Dharma! (Which Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee!)

These People Have Mega Paaps On Them. MAHA PAAPS! People Thought These People Were Genuine Sikhs, Went There For Advice, Got Advice From the Likes of Heretic Bemukh Patit TejRant Ghandi To Do Beadbee To Their Kesh Etc. and Many People Left Sikhi After Getting 'Advice' From These Heretics! These People are MAHA PAAPEES!!

She is a non-entity, as are most if not all, of the moderators on that forum - an old woman whose only pleasure in life comes from talking crap about a subject she cannot grasp due to her insignificant intellect and her non-existent linguistic training in Gurmukhi.

I would not even bother talking to her. Let her rot, as her brain already clearly has, and take silent pleasure in the fact that the jamdoots will drag her screaming, by her ridiculous hair, into the yawning abyss that awaits her and her kind.

K.

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

LOL! I Have NOT Uploaded ANY Picture. I Have SIMPLY provided a LINK To HER PUBLIC BLOG PICTURE. LOL!

BOO! This Is A Picture Of Someone Who Attacks Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee, Attacks Sri Kirpaan Sahib Jee, Attacks Rehat Of Khalsa Dharma, And Tries To Come Across As The Greatest Sikh! LOL! She Is The Guru Of Heretic Tejwant Ghandi, Maha Heretic Agyani Jarnail Ghandi of Malaysia, Beggar Aman Ghandi, And She Is The Leader Of The New Breed Of Fake Sikhs and Heretics. BOO!

And For Those Like Heretic Tejwant Ghandi, Maha Maha Heretic Agyani Jarnail Ghandi Of Malaysia, That ONLY Believe In Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee, Theres A Group Of People You Can Join That Already Follow This, They Are The Sindhi Community. Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee Is The King, And Guru Sahib Provided A Fort As Well Outside Of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee That Encompassed True Khalsa Dharma! Antonio D'onofrio And Your Gang of Heretics Can Join The Sindhi Community. And Learn Gurmukhi, You Might Find Out Some Truth of What Dhan Dhan GuruGranth Sahib Jee Talks About Jamdoots. BOO!

(And I am NOT Advocating ANY Violence Against Any Heretic. I am Just LINKING To a PUBLIC PICTURE OF HER BLOG). A Picture Says A Thousand Words. And This Antonia Is The Guru Of The New Breed Of Heretics. LOL!

BOO!

Guest Bloom

Also In My Opinion,

I Don't Want People To Attack Sikhi And Preach Wrong To Others. I Actually Wish Authentic Sikhi For Them Too. I Was Also Trying To Demonstrate That 'Monas/Monis' Today Think They Know What Sikhi Is, And Become Like 'Preachers', And The Picture Says A Thousand Words. It Is Very Complex To Try To Explain, But In Essence, Anyone Who Doesn't Keep Guru Jees Kesh, Cannot Really Be Guru Jees Pooran Sikh. The Outside And Inside Are Connected. And Then Keeping Only Kesh and No Sikhi Inside As Well Cannot Make Someone Guru Jees Pooran Sikh, Tricky Tricky. It Has To Be Both. Of Course, No One Is Perfect, We Are All Learning And Falling Greater In Love With True Khalsa Dharma Day By Day, Second by Second, But There Is A Balance of Outside And Inside In True Sikhi. The Outside Includes Saving From Bajjar Paaps (Also Including Of Course No Beadbee to Kesh From Head To Toe), Keeping Ang Sang Sri Kakaars, Etc.

I Wish The Best For Them As Well. But, I Will At The Same Time… LOL.

And Her Picture Is Just a Public Picture She Herself Has Posted. I Have Just Linked To Her Public Site. Its Just For Fun. Nobody Take It Any Other Way. I Wish The Best For Her As Well, To Be Honest, I Really Like The Name Narayanjot (But A Person Becomes A True Kaur/Singh By Keeping The Rehat Of The Jeevanee Rehatvaan Panj Pyareh (Which Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee) And Saving From Bajjar Paaps, And Keeping Ang Sang Kakaars For Whole Life.

Chardhi Kala!!

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan.

(I Have Decided To Remove The Links To Her PUBLIC Site (For They Link To Other Heretic Sites). Lets Just Hope Guru Sahib Does Kirpa That People Don't Get Fooled By CongRSS GOI Agendas By Atheists Such As Sexual Predator Kala Afgana And Their Followers).

And They Should Perhaps Join The Sindhi Community, For They Say They ONLY Believe In Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee. Perhaps They Should Formally Announce Their Exit From Complete Khalsa Dharma (Which Also Encompasses A Blessed Eternal Fort Around The Eternal King) And Join The Sindhi Community Instead, I Am Sure They Will Be Accepted With Open Arms, And Perhaps Even Ceremonial Topees. LOL. (Or Better Yet! Accept That True Khalsa Dharma Has An Eternal Fort Which Includes More Baanee (Of Course Including Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee), Sri Jeevanee Rehatvaan Panj Pyareh Khande Pahul Amrit (Of Course Including Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee), Gurmat Instruments, Dhaadee, Asthaans, Sri Takhats, Shastar, And More Which Encompass The Eternal King! Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee!)

Keeping Kesh, Saving From Bajjar Paaps Is Very Important For Sikhs On Their Journey Of Eternal Sikhi! Sikhaa Nu Sikhi Dhaan, Kesh Daan ...

Dhan Dhan Pooran Khalsa Dharma (Which Includes Jeevanee Rehatvaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit (Of Course Including Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee) Gurmukh Jeevan, Saving From Bajjar Paaps, Keeping Sri Kakaars Ang Sang And More Eternal Blessings To Khalsa Dharma).

Having Said That, Anyone Attacking True Khalsa Dharma (Which Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee), I Will Attack Back (Through Words ONLY) And Fight For True Khalsa Dharma. Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee! Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee!

Nonetheless, They Are Still A Sick Pathetic Network Of Cunning Heretics. But I Wish Authentic Sikhi For Them As Well. Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan.

They Should Not Preach To Others To Break From Sikhi (Including Encouraging Doing Beadbee To Kesh, Breaking From Sri Amrit Sanchaar By Attacking Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee, Etc).

May Guru Sahib Bless Them Too With Love Of True Khalsa Dharma

And It Goes On ...

BOO! LOL! (And You Stupid Heretics (You Know Who You Are), The LINK was TO HER PUBLIC SITE! You DUMBASSS!) (I Have Removed The Link For Her Site Links To Other Mega Heretic Sites. These Heretic Donkeys Roll In The Mud Together. LOL).