Being Denied By Waheguru

Guest Kaur

I am not an Amritdhari Sikh however I really want to become one someday. I dont do anything bad like drinking, smoking, stealing. I try to avoid the opposite sex. I do Nitnem everyday and naam simran and everything that Guru Sahib Ji's taught us.

So my main question is, am I a Sikh?

Does Waheguru Ji love me?

I heard this story about a woman who died but she was denied entry in heaven because she wasnt an Amritdhari so she was sent back until she took Amrit and then died.

I have difficulty believing this because there was no point in taking Amrit if the woman didnt have time to follow the rehet properly but this story somewhat relates to my question even though I believe it is exaggerated. Is this possible? Can someone be denied by Waheguru because didn't die an Amritdhari?

Any advice/suggestions?

Thanks

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

First of all the way u have posed that question ‘can someone be denied by vaheguru?’ It is the other way round. We deny ourselves from vaheguru.

You say that you do everything that Guru Jee has taught us? How can u be so sure? You say the story of that lady relates to your question. The answer pretty much lies in that story and your question. Amrit is like the ticket to Sachkand, but having said that your rehit which you keep and naam abyaas, that alone help you get there, but u can only get that with Guru Jee’s kirpa, hence that’s why it’s so important you take Amrit.

It’s just like having to go to school rather than educating yourself. You need to enrol, sit the exams and have qualifications to show for it when applying for a job.

Here is analogy if it helps.

Its raining, raining and raining.

But you didn't put any vessel to contain the rain, so its not being contained.

But now you put your vessel, but its leaking. so coming in your vessel but not staying.

and then third scenerio is that your vessel is strong and its able to contain the rain.

Now relate to 3 situations you put above.

and don't worry about situations/stories like you said above. It could be true, but you cann't verify the validity. The giyanis kathakars give you exmples like that, they try to encourage you to jap naam. So listen to the essence of the katha/story, don't go after checking the validity of the story. kahavat hai punjabi vich, fal khao, darakhat na gino.

The way I like to think (could be wrong). We have done karma in previous times in this life or previous lives, for which we get punished (pay off) , there is way to wash that karma without creating a new one. And that way is to jap naam. So why not, sow the seed we wanna reap.

grow mangoes if you wanna eat mangoes, you don't get mangoes from tree of cactus.

Guest foley ingot

no if that was the case then 5.99 billion people will be going to hell

actually this is the case as only some make it to sach khand

the 5.99 billion that you mention dont all go to 'hell' but back into charasi lakh joon, some are born again as humans , some must go through many life forms, according to the karam you create. heaven and hell can be experienced in our life time and charasi lakh joon can be sed to be like hell, as we are away from Vaheguru , but we cant say all non sikhs will go to hell. however we can say that this opportunity of human life, was given by the grace and blessings of Vaheguru, as bani ses even the demi god/angels wish for the human life, it is our chance to merge with Akaal purakh

but it is right to say that you will be born again and again until you take amrit and live the rehit given to the KHALSA, and have the love for Vaheguru in your heart, as this is the only way in Kaljug.

I just reread my own reply above and noticed the typo. in previous one, I said we giyanis, kathakar. I meant to write THE giyanis not WE giyani.

Me being in giyani category, that would be a big blunder/joke :-))

I just fixed it now.

I just realized this got published twice so I apoligize for that.

My concern is not about questioning Amrit. I believe it is a point that every Sikh must get to at one point in their life. But I also believe that you should not take Amrit under pressure because then its beadbi and ur not committing yourself to Guru Ji's Path but instead are just doing it out of pressure.

But what about many other people from other faiths. For example Muslims or Christians since they're not Sikh. What happens to them?

My mother told me that everyone will be protected by Waheguru if they have love for him.

Amrit is the next step up which enables you to have love for both Waheguru and the Hukam of Guru Gobind Singh Ji but what if you die before you recieve the chance of taking Amrit? Are you still rejected in Sachkhand?

To some extent I also believe that by taking Amrit you have more respect for Sikhism and Guru Ji.

Im very confused and I dont know what to do. My Mom has never taken Amrit but she has had Guru Ji's Darshan twice. When I look at her and see that she has attained so much. But then I am contradicted by my Sikh Amritdhari brothers and sisters who say that Guru Ji will not bestow Meher upon me unless I take Amrit.

no if that was the case then 5.99 billion people will be going to hell

actually this is the case as only some make it to sach khand

the 5.99 billion that you mention dont all go to 'hell' but back into charasi lakh joon, some are born again as humans , some must go through many life forms, according to the karam you create. heaven and hell can be experienced in our life time and charasi lakh joon can be sed to be like hell, as we are away from Vaheguru , but we cant say all non sikhs will go to hell. however we can say that this opportunity of human life, was given by the grace and blessings of Vaheguru, as bani ses even the demi god/angels wish for the human life, it is our chance to merge with Akaal purakh

but it is right to say that you will be born again and again until you take amrit and live the rehit given to the KHALSA, and have the love for Vaheguru in your heart, as this is the only way in Kaljug.

no this is wrong, those who believe in the oneness of God have every right to mukti as any member of the khalsa. Musalmaan who put their entire faith in the oneess of Allah and commit themselves to their rehit of 5 namaza and zikhar have just as good as a chance as we do. a hindu who puts whole faith in parabrahm or brahamaan and devotes his/her life through seva and meditation has the same chance. by your logic every one before sikhi is also doomed which includes the bhagats, which is a completely ludicrous idea.

as for Kaur penji

eh sab guru ji di mauj a, we have no right to presume on Guru Jis part, those who do are pompous arrogant fools who have no nimrata.

i wud say atleast 50% if not more of our so called amritdharis dont even do nitnem everyday, they wear the uniform but fail to turn up to the drill sesions, these so called soldiers are only good for parades etc.

Pehla rehit pakki karro, fer jeevan sudharo, you will know when you have been given permision by guru ji to take amrit when you have that deep deep feeling of self sacrifice and a craving for amrit.

we all forget, amrit is a privilage and not a right, if the devi devte understood that why cant we?