Khalistan

The_Sikh

:wub: @ The Hindus think they are all superior and that we should look up to them. They treat us like slaves. The Hindus act like they own India. Look at it this way, the hindus set up a war with pakistan. Who does the fighting? Sikhs. Who dies? Sikhs. The hindus just sit around getting us killed! We say something to them? We get jailed. They say something to us? We get jailed. Khalistan is our freedom, its the path to glory, path to rise. Im soon gong to start helping out, and i wont stop pushing the Hindus until we get Khalistan, or until i die. wacko.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you seem very determined for khalistan, well you need a group of people (thousands) to help out.

khalistan can only be achieved if people follow gurus hukam, theres thousands in punjab not doing that right now.

get rehat, look how far the sikhs went under maharaj ranjit singh? he preached rehit, and so the same must be done now, follow rehat you'll get somewhere. if not, forget it.

bhol chukke muaff karo

And when Khalistan is achieved, what then?

What plans do you have for the following:

Hindus, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, etc

Barbers

Butchers

Meat Eaters

Non-Amritdharees

Alcohol Drinkers

Cannabis Drinkers

Bhangra music

Hindi music

???

Also, have you thought of the infrastructure of the Khalistani Government? Will it be a dictorial one (like Maharaja Ranjit Singh) or a 'democratic' one (bearing in mind that no true democracy exists)?

What about foreign policy? Will you advocate sending an army to Pakistan in order to reclaim the other 2/3rds of Punjab? Will you ensire that Kashmir is also returned? What will your relations be like with Britain, since Britain was the empire that ultimately screwed the Sikhs over with false promises? Will I be allowed to come to Khalistan with a British passport?

My opinion is that there is a problem in India, but I'm not sure if khalistan is the best solution.

Ill take everything seriously. First of all, Khalistan is made of Sikhs - so drinking, eating meat, and all that would be ILLEGAL. Its a free nation, so you can come with a british passport, but something require you to be a citizen . The government would be strong - unlike indias current one. Anyone who misbehaves or demands power would be tooken off within seconds regardless what others think. We would not try to make friends or enemies. We would not choose enemies, but let the others chose us as enemies if they wish. For president? We would have fair votes. If a candidate tries to bribe or blackmail or any other of the sort, they would atomatically lose.

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Veerjee, first you say

Anyone who misbehaves or demands power would be tooken off within seconds regardless what others think.
and then you say
We would not try to make friends or enemies.

If we impose our rules on people, we are bound to make enemies.

We would not choose enemies, but let the others chose us as enemies if they wish.
So now we would become enemies ?
If a candidate tries to bribe or blackmail or any other of the sort, they would atomatically lose.
Thats making a lot of enemies!

Actually, I would say if it did exsist and i had a say, my idea would be :

Appointing a truthful man such as Sant Ji as leader

With some exceptions, the country be open to all

Ask for support from other nations while we are organizing military, etc.

All Sikhs may be citizens

Drinking should be illegal

All substances that are classified as "harmful drugs used in intention of getting "high"" be classified illegal

Maybe try to ask pakistan for help (I mean, they do have lots of Sikhs there, and we aren't really in great despise of one another as religions [Reffering to modern times in pakistan])

blush.gif Please correct mistakes.

Ill take everything seriously. First of all, Khalistan is made of Sikhs - so drinking, eating meat, and all that would be ILLEGAL. Its a free nation, so you can come with a british passport, but something require you to be a citizen . The government would be strong - unlike indias current one. Anyone who misbehaves or demands power would be tooken off within seconds regardless what others think. We would not try to make friends or enemies. We would not choose enemies, but let the others chose us as enemies if they wish. For president? We would have fair votes. If a candidate tries to bribe or blackmail or any other of the sort, they would atomatically lose.

Are you naive or are you just stupid?

Despite what you have written, you are anything but serious about Khalistan. You are merely anger without any real direction. Who are you to make such idiotic things such as, "drinking, eating meat, and all that" illegal? What are the ramifications for breaking these, 'laws'?

"The government would be strong - unlike indias current one."

...What kind of Government did you have in mind for our holy land Khalistan? Communist, Progressive Conservative, Khalistani Right? Any way you slice it, you're looking at a political party, with a political agenda leading a country dreamed up in spirituality. Can you really stick a political party on top of

this Khalistan you've fought a bloody battle for?

'Anyone who misbehaves or demands power would be tooken off within seconds regardless what others think."

...So now I am completely lost. Anyone who misbehaves or demands power would be taken off? Off of what exactly? A launch pad? A list of some sort? What are you talking about? Seriously, how does one become a part of the Government, (an institution of people given legal POWER to decide the state and affairs of the nation)? I'm sorry if I'm the only one that doesn't understand.

" We would not try to make friends or enemies. We would not choose enemies, but let the others chose us as enemies if they wish."

Honestly, you'd make a lousy diplomat of peace. Which reminds me, will there be diplomats of peace, in the land of peace and tranquility of Khalistan? Are you considering a position? Its nice to see how much the rest of the world means to you after the realization of this new nations borders. After that, the world is Khalistan right? The rest can die for all we care! Or did I mistake your meaning in this 'post'?

"For president? We would have fair votes."

Bravo.... Tell me, why pick a President? Why not a Prime Minister, or a Patriarch? What about a Commandante? Did you really think Khalistan would have a political head of state? Wait a minute, what about the Gurudwaras? Wait another minute, how can we pick a President when, as you so eloquently put it "Anyone who... demands power would be tooken off within seconds," I ask you? Do we all just decide? You are rounding up millions right, are you demanding power my veer?

"If a candidate tries to bribe or blackmail or any other of the sort, they would atomatically lose."

In case you haven't noticed. I'm playing your game now. Your rules. And you will lose because you've already said, "always do whats right - no matter what the costs." which can't be said in confidence without considering blackmail or brib

ery.

You are nothing but a hypocrite. The_Sikh for President.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!