Khalistan

The_Sikh

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill take everything seriously. First of all, Khalistan is made of Sikhs - so drinking, eating meat, and all that would be ILLEGAL. Its a free nation, so you can come with a british passport, but something require you to be a citizen . The government would be strong - unlike indias current one. Anyone who misbehaves or demands power would be tooken off within seconds regardless what others think. We would not try to make friends or enemies. We would not choose enemies, but let the others chose us as enemies if they wish. For president? We would have fair votes. If a candidate tries to bribe or blackmail or any other of the sort, they would atomatically lose.

Are you naive or are you just stupid?

Despite what you have written, you are anything but serious about Khalistan. You are merely anger without any real direction. Who are you to make such idiotic things such as, "drinking, eating meat, and all that" illegal? What are the ramifications for breaking these, 'laws'?

"The government would be strong - unlike indias current one."

...Wha

t kind of Government did you have in mind for our holy land Khalistan? Communist, Progressive Conservative, Khalistani Right? Any way you slice it, you're looking at a political party, with a political agenda leading a country dreamed up in spirituality. Can you really stick a political party on top of this Khalistan you've fought a bloody battle for?

'Anyone who misbehaves or demands power would be tooken off within seconds regardless what others think."

...So now I am completely lost. Anyone who misbehaves or demands power would be taken off? Off of what exactly? A launch pad? A list of some sort? What are you talking about? Seriously, how does one become a part of the Government, (an institution of people given legal POWER to decide the state and affairs of the nation)? I'm sorry if I'm the only one that doesn't understand.

" We would not try to make friends or enemies. We would not choose enemies, but let the others chose us as enemies if they wish."

Honestly, you'd make a lousy diplomat of peace. Which reminds me, will there be diplomats of peace, in the land of peace and tranquility of Khalistan? Are you considering a position? Its nice to see how much the rest of the world means to you after the realization of this new nations borders. After that, the world is Khalistan right? The rest can die for all we care! Or did I mistake your meaning in this 'post'?

"For president? We would have fair votes."

Bravo.... Tell me, why pick a President? Why not a Prime Minister, or a Patriarch? What about a Commandante? Did you really think Khalistan would have a political head of state? Wait a minute, what about the Gurudwaras? Wait another minute, how can we pick a President when, as you so eloquently put it "Anyone who... demands power would be tooken off within seconds," I ask you? Do we all just decide? You are rounding up millions right, are you demanding power my veer?

"If a candidate tries to bribe or blackmail or any oth

er of the sort, they would atomatically lose."

In case you haven't noticed. I'm playing your game now. Your rules. And you will lose because you've already said, "always do whats right - no matter what the costs." which can't be said in confidence without considering blackmail or bribery.

You are nothing but a hypocrite.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

So far the_sikh, or anyone of you can only respond with propaganda as to the justification of Khalistan through war. You are not serious because you are not educated. I have done nothing but shown fault in your 'logic'. And as much as I am a thorn in your side, I won't go away. Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji asked questions to everything, while he was a Hindu. I shall follow in his footsteps. I do not fear your persecution as and ignorance. I fear only the will of Waheguru.

You can't respond without using quotes that supposedly speak for themselves.

No one here has had the confidence to speak intelligently against my views. I've faced attacks from members and administration. The sites disclaimer should apply to the orchestrators of this site as well. I get blocked from expressing my opinions. Yet you flex your hatred towards groups that can't possibly represent themselves here. You should be ashamed. Your insecurity is made further evident by ignoring my posts if you can't get rid of them. If you can't reply with the same dedication I bring to my arguments, then how can you possibly fathom receiving a country in the Sikh name?

Yes, you have been purged. You have been stereotyped and assaulted. I can not forget. None of you were there in 1984 to fully claim exactly what happened. That is a weakness of humanity and history. Face it. You will never know the true course of events. Eve

ryone is biased. There is no escaping it. Even if I am talking in tongues, many of you will never accept a Khalistan made in peace, even if it is offered to you. This is hate. This is disgusting. Smily faces shooting guns? A fight for land. Didn't we learn about illusion and its many forms? This is what Sikhism has become to you people. An excuse for power?

Shame. I pity you. I pity your cause. Bloody as it will be. You show no remorse, then why should I?

Block me. Ban me from this forum. Re-write my posts. Quote me without reading my post. You can kill the messenger, but you can't kill the message.

There are many Sikhs who dare to read between lines. There are many Sikhs who try to be realist and practical about obtaining Khalistan. They find it is possible through peaceful means. They plan infrastructure. They consider the failures of other church states. They discuss and try to comprehend every aspect of the Khalistan. They truly love their cause, because they seek to find justice behind every action. A heavenly nation such as Khalistan can only be found through heavenly means. Guru Gobind Singh Ji fought with His pen before He fought with his sword. The least we can do is learn how to write.

I dare you to argue against my statements without quoting our great sants so abrasively. I dare administration to leave this message posted for replies. I offend you? I make you mad and frustrated? I bring to you my views. Nothing more. I'm not here to convert you. I gave up on you and your cause a long time ago. I am here to warn you. Your actions represent all Sikhs, those for and against a Khalistan that is one won through war. I've dealt with stereotyping all my life. I accept it as a test of my faith. But I will not stand idly while millions jump the gun and use it to shoot innocent people and take what they cannot have by force.

I am here to question. I am not here to make enemies. Your violent reactions are just evidence to me that you are not ready and insecu

re. If you were so prepared and confident in your cause, you would be comfortable calm collected. You would be wise not to let your pride blind your judgement.

Stop speaking for Sants. Stop arguing over small contradictions in their history. Triviality has led your minds astray. None of you should have the privelage to make such context sensitive quotes without thinking about it thoroughly. You command nothing with historical quotes out of context. You disrespect the Sants and Shaheeds by taking their words and converting them to a simplified truth, or objective.

They said what they said so that the mistakes of the past are not endured again. If Khalistan is won through war, you and your decendants will face a lifetime of opposition.

Exploitation. Revenge. Death. Destruction. Blood. War. Politics. These are the foundations of your Khalistan. These are not the foundations of Sikhism.

No clickable smiles, or post icons can make this issue a lightened topic. This IS serious. This is controversial, even between us Sikhs, for a reason. For the sake of those who want to see the credibility behind the views, start by asking questions and answering them in as much detail as you can. Research. Love every aspect of your cause. How far after the reception of Khalistan have you planned or thought out?

You spend so much time glorifying your warriorship. You have not even looked passed the edge of your swords.

You can cut off the head, but it always grows back hard. I am here as long as you are.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!