best way to get khalistan

its seems to me, and it is quite sad, that without an armed struggle, khalistan will not become a reality, although education is required , a 2 fold policy must be implemented

arms and education

without the back up of arms, politics in india is nothing, the brahmins will always outsmart sikhs

akthough sept 11 has set armed strugglre back, i think it is a phase, in 5 to 10 years time violence as a method of political discourse will become acceptable again

any views

Above everything, we first need to become Khalsay, then only should we even talk about Khalistan... and when the day comes when every youth in the Panth will be amritthari, nitnaemi, and naam abhiyaasi, there will be no need to even open ur Sri Sahib to defend the panth, let alone the talk of guns..

that my friend is never likely to happen, we dont live in an utopia

there were many militants who were mone

if we stick to our guns so to speak and say everyone must become khalsa to obtain khalistan then it will never happen

we need to be more pragmatic and play the bahmans at their own game

we need to make khalistan an issue for all sikhs and non sikhs alike not just gursikhs

otherwise political power for the panth will never happen

we need to highlight water issue etc in order to unite sikhs rather than divide by saying we must become khalsa because the youth dont want to become khalis

we must adapt to the situation and play politics rather than religion

im sorry if i dont express myself well