Whos This Speaking

Khalasthan86

Indy Singh

wheres the from etc. who is this

Veer Ji this is Sikh Unit. I think they are a part of Singhrow but not so sure. But the sewadaars on Singhrow are amazing and I have really been inspired by them. They do lectures in English and they are in UK, I still try and find videos to listen to more lectures even though I live in USA. But the more amazing thing is that most of them were previous drug dealers etc who have discovered Sikhi and are trying to bring the Sikh youth on the right track. They are doing great sewa.

This is their website

http://www.singhrowproductions.blogspot.com/

And this is Sikh Unit

http://www.sikhunit.co.uk/

Singh# veerjeo, you are going on the right path - just please consider my humble advice and stick to learning Gurmat from proper sources only. Not saying theres anything wrong with listening to Sikhunit and the like for little inspiration n stuff, but end of the day you have to remember they are not Gyaanis or Mahapurashs. And although motivation can be received from other sources, true Gurmat knowledge must only be learnt from Mahapurashs.

Not comparing or anything, but i think someone like 'TuhiNirankar' jee is a wonderful example for the youth of today. Why, not only youth but for everyone, including me and other buddhe on here. Read this post for instance:

Meeting With Bhai Jeevan Singh Ji (phenji's life changing moment)

Sorry if i sound like im patronising..

Singh# veerjeo, you are going on the right path - just please consider my humble advice and stick to learning Gurmat from proper sources only. Not saying theres anything wrong with listening to Sikhunit and the like for little inspiration n stuff, but end of the day you have to remember they are not Gyaanis or Mahapurashs. And although motivation can be received from other sources, true Gurmat knowledge must only be learnt from Mahapurashs.

Not comparing or anything, but i think someone like 'TuhiNirankar' jee is a wonderful example for the youth of today. Why, not only youth but for everyone, including me and other buddhe on here. Read this post for instance:

Meeting With Bhai Jeevan Singh Ji (phenji's life changing moment)

Sorry if i sound like im patronising..

Paaji, dont worry, thanks for the advice, but I listen to them to see whats like in the "hood", etc. And rap about Sikhi, so its alright... :)

anyways, i was wondering who is that guy, speaking at the start, about Shasternaam Mala! :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• I agree we're not born with sin like the Christians think. Also I agree we have effects of karma. But Gurbani does state that the body contains both sin and charity (goodness): ਕਾਇਆ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਪਾਪੁ ਪੁੰਨੁ ਦੁਇ ਭਾਈ ॥ Within the body are the two brothers sin and virtue. p126 Actually, we do need to be saved. Gurbani calls this "udhaar" (uplift). Without Satguru, souls are liable to spiritual death: ਜਿਨਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨ ਭੇਟਿਓ ਸੇ ਭਾਗਹੀਣ ਵਸਿ ਕਾਲ ॥ p40 Those who have not met Satguru Purakh are unfortunate and liable to death. So, yeah, we do need to be saved, and Guru ji does the saving. The reason Satguru is the one to save is because God has given Satguru the "key" (kunji): ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਹਥਿ ਕੁੰਜੀ ਹੋਰਤੁ ਦਰੁ ਖੁਲੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰੈ ਭਾਗਿ ਮਿਲਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੭॥ In the True Guru's hand is the key. None else can open the door. By perfect good fortune the Guru is met. p124
    • That's unfortunate to hear. Could you give any more information? Who was this "baba"? He just disappeared with people's money? Obviously, you should donate your money to known institutions or poor people that you can verify the need of through friends and family in Punjab.
    • Sangat ji,  I know a family who went Sevewal to do seva sometimes end of 2019. They returned last year in great dismay and heart broken.  To repent for their mistakes they approached panj pyaare. The Panj gave them their punishment / order to how t make it up which, with Kirpa, they fulfilled.  They were listening to a fake Baba who, in the end, took all the "Donations " and fled sometime over a year ago. For nearly 4 years this family (who are great Gursikhs once u get to know them) wasted time and effort for this fake Baba. NOT ONLY this one fam. But many, many did worldwide and they took their fam to do seva, in village Sevewal, city Jaitho in Punjab. In the end many families lost money in thousands being behind this Baba. The family, on return, had to get in touch with all the participants and told them to stop.  I am stating this here to create awareness and we need to learn from whom we follow and believe. It's no easy but if we follow the 3 S (Sangat, Simran and Seva) we will be shown the light. As I am writing this the family in question have been doing the same since 2008 onwards and they fell for this Baba... it is unbelievable and shocking.  This am writing in a nutshell as am at work on my break so not lengthy but it deserves a great length.  Especially the family in question, who shed light on youngsters about Sikhi 20 plus years!! 
    • Giani Kulwant Singh Jawaddi Kalan uses simple Punjabi.
    • Leaving aside Guru ji, the general question of taking afeem (opium) in limited quantities for war/medical wounds is simply unproblematic. When you go to the hospital, they give you morphine. What do you think morphine is? It's an opiate. Even codeine (cough syrup) is an opiate! Ever had a cough? Granted, it is against Gurmat to take opium or other drugs for the fun of it.

Important Information

Terms of Use