Vaari Sri Bhagauti Ji Ki

Since Guru Sahib is using the name Gobind Singh, it seems this bani was written after 1699 when Guru Sahib changed their name from Gobind Rai to Gobind Singh. But Dasam Granth was written much before that.

Well Zafarnama was written after creation of Khalsa. Other bani was also written where Maharaj uses the name, Gobind Singh, i.e. Sarbloh Granth. So it is illogical to dismiss it based on that. Also this bani comes after Zafarnama, if you view the pictures on my blog, it is the last composition in the Dasam Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Well.. there exists 2 puratan birs of Sri Dasam Guru Ka Granth Sahib which were compiled in 1696 and 1698. These birs do not include Zafarnamah. Zafarnama was later added by the sikhs whereas the earlier birs were compiled by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee. If Guru Sahib wrote this vaar,He would have added it in the birs of 1696 and 1698.

Can you name all the banis in those two birs that you speak about?

If so please list them.

Since Guru Sahib is using the name Gobind Singh, it seems this bani was written after 1699 when Guru Sahib changed their name from Gobind Rai to Gobind Singh. But Dasam Granth was written much before that.

Well Zafarnama was written after creation of Khalsa. Other bani was also written where Maharaj uses the name, Gobind Singh, i.e. Sarbloh Granth. So it is illogical to dismiss it based on that. Also this bani comes after Zafarnama, if you view the pictures on my blog, it is the last composition in the Dasam Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Well.. there exists 2 puratan birs of Sri Dasam Guru Ka Granth Sahib which were compiled in 1696 and 1698. These birs do not include Zafarnamah. Zafarnama was later added by the sikhs whereas the earlier birs were compiled by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee. If Guru Sahib wrote this vaar,He would have added it in the birs of 1696 and 1698.

Can you name all the banis in those two birs that you speak about?

If so please list them.

Veer jee, Kindly read the below thread. Veer Inder Singh who lives in US has digital manuscripts of these 2 birs and he said that they dont contain zafarnamah.

http://www.sikhsanga...n-dasam-granth/