Vote Sikh Heres Why | They Dont Want You To Know

gadget

I have seen many people on here tlaking about dont vote for somebody because of his middle name is Singh believe me when I tell you they are on here to take away votes from any Sikh of any description.

Every muslim in any constituency will always vote for a muslim candidate any hindu will always vote for a hindu candidate

Are we so stupid as a kaum that we have a chance to get a turbaned gentleman in parliment who will do more for the Sikh identity than any hindu gora or muslim could do ina thousand years yet we wont vote

DUMB DUMB DUMB

If your walking down the street and you are attacked as a gursikh who is more likely to come to the rescue a sikh with a turban or a muslim hindu or gora think about this

If you had a sister in trouble and you needed someone to look over her would you trust a kesdari a muslim hindu or gora

Think about the words of Guru Nanak Dev Ji

The reason people are on this board saying dont vote for a Sikh is if one Sikh gets into power it raises the confidence of hundreds even thousands of youth think about it if we have Sikh representatives we are more likely to be listened to in parliment

Look at the depseration of these people they are pooping themselves they cant afford to have a Sikh in parliment before India brands us gursikhs as terrorists

Believe me when I tell you that the best thing you can do for the kaum RIGHT NOW is persuade as much people to vote for a Kesdhari the power the Sikhs will gain is monumental

And play the game of the hindus use manmohan SIngh as an example and how he is trusted by Obama and all world leaders get newspapers articles showing this they are everywhere

The time for Sikh on Sikh hatred has to stop this is what the RSS Hindutva and Communists in London want

If hes a conservative so what at least we have a blueprint to get into labour and liberals for that matter because if one Sikh is votes into parliment many other Sikhs will be confident to stand

Look at obama do you think any real proud African voted Bush for Gods sake

Dont be brainwashed whatever party a Sikh gets into is good for SIKHS

There are masses of hindus in labour and I have come up against them they dont help anyone apart from their own kind

STOP THE STUPIDITY VOTE SIKH

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• was researching this and came back to this thread. Also found an older thread:    
    • Net pay after taxes. If you don't agree, think about this: If you were a trader and started off in China with silk that cost 100 rupees and came to India, and you had to pay total 800 rupees taxes at every small kingdom along the way, and then sold your goods for 1000 rupees, you'd have 100 rupees left, right? If your daswandh is on the gross, that's 100 rupees, meaning you have nothing left. Obviously, you owe only 10% of 100, not 10% of 1000. No, it's 10% before bills and other expenses. These expenses are not your expenses to earn money. They are consumption. If you are a business owner, you take out all expenses, including rent, shop electricity, cost of goods sold, advertising, and government taxes. Whatever is left is your profit and you owe 10% of that.  If you are an employee, you are also entitled to deduct the cost of earning money. That would be government taxes. Everything else is consumption.    
    • No, bro, it's simply not true that no one talks about Simran. Where did you hear that? Swingdon? The entire Sikh world talks about doing Simran, whether it's Maskeen ji, Giani Pinderpal Singh, Giani Kulwant Singh Jawaddi, or Sants. So what are you talking about? Agreed. Agreed. Well, if every bani were exactly the same, then why would Guru ji even write anything after writing Japji Sahib? We should all enjoy all the banis. No, Gurbani tells you to do Simran, but it's not just "the manual". Gurbani itself also has cleansing powers. I'm not saying not to do Simran. Do it. But Gurbani is not merely "the manual". Reading and singing Gurbani is spiritually helpful: ਪ੍ਰਭ ਬਾਣੀ ਸਬਦੁ ਸੁਭਾਖਿਆ ॥  ਗਾਵਹੁ ਸੁਣਹੁ ਪੜਹੁ ਨਿਤ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰ ਪੂਰੈ ਤੂ ਰਾਖਿਆ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ The Lord's Bani and the words are the best utterances. Ever sing hear and recite them, O brother and the Perfect Guru shall save thee. Pause. p611 Here Guru ji shows the importance of both Bani and Naam: ਆਇਓ ਸੁਨਨ ਪੜਨ ਕਉ ਬਾਣੀ ॥ ਨਾਮੁ ਵਿਸਾਰਿ ਲਗਹਿ ਅਨ ਲਾਲਚਿ ਬਿਰਥਾ ਜਨਮੁ ਪਰਾਣੀ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ The mortal has come to hear and utter Bani. Forgetting the Name thou attached thyself to other desires. Vain is thy life, O mortal. Pause. p1219 Are there any house manuals that say to read and sing the house manual?
    • All of these are suppositions, bro. Linguists know that, generally, all the social classes of a physical area speak the same language, though some classes may use more advanced vocabulary. I'm talking about the syntax. That is, unless the King is an invader, which Porus was not. When you say Punjabi wasn't very evolved, what do you mean? The syntax must have been roughly the same. As for vocabulary, do you really think Punjabis at the time did nothing more than grunt to express their thoughts? That they had no shades of meaning? Such as hot/cold, red/yellow/blue, angry/sweet/loving/sad, etc? Why must we always have an inferiority complex?
    • I still think about that incident now and then, just haven't heard any developments regarding what happened, just like so many other things that have happened in Panjab!

Important Information

Terms of Use