Islam/Dubai/Arabs - Only Solution

gadget

Through the ages these tyrrants have used gods name to commit atrocities that cause disbelief. They are cruel to women cruel to other religions and cruel to outsiders.

The sooner we realise that god is not in these animals the better off we are.

If it comes out that these animals are responsible for killing innocents they will join history as enemies of the panth.

So if you are from Dubai make ot known that you live by your laws and we live by ours

THE SIKHS NUMBER 1 LAW IS IF YOU KILL INNOCENT SIKHS NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.

actually u are very right even Guru Sahib says it is appropriate to use the sword wen all the other means have failed...Sikhs, in this case India, should declare a war on terrorism also, we need to rid of them as u said God is not in these animals

I agree completely :D

WJKK WJKF!

my bad i thought u were tlkin abt terrorist or teh arabs?

well the same case wud apply to them maybee

WJKK WJKF!

Guest harminderkaur

Through the ages these tyrrants have used gods name to commit atrocities that cause disbelief. They are cruel to women cruel to other religions and cruel to outsiders.

The sooner we realise that god is not in these animals the better off we are.

If it comes out that these animals are responsible for killing innocents they will join history as enemies of the panth.

So if you are from Dubai make ot known that you live by your laws and we live by ours

THE SIKHS NUMBER 1 LAW IS IF YOU KILL INNOCENT SIKHS NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.

THE SIKHS NUMBER 1 LAW IS IF YOU KILL/HURT/FORCE INNOCENT PEOPLE NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.

Sikhs fight for everyone. Not just themselves.

I agree we have to fight for other's but our cause and need's and want's of our community have been ignored for too long we now require concentrated effort