Prakash Utsav Patshaahi Teeji

vedhayeea!!!!!!!

MAY HIS EXCELLENCY, HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, THE EVER LIVING, ETERNAL, EVERLASTING , AND MANY MANY MORE TITLES OTHERS CAN ADD ON TOO HERE, PLUS THOSE ONES UNKNOWN TO US BUT KNOWN TO SRI AKAAL, AND OUR REST 9 GURDEVS, PANJ PYAREH, CHALEE MUKTE, CHAR SAHIBZADAS, NOT TO FORGET TITLES STASHED AWAY AT DIFFERING LEVELS OF SECRECY TO BE REVEALED ACCORDING TO THE RISING STATUS OF A GURMUKH WITHIN SGGS AND ALL OUR HOLIEST GRANTHS, AND MANY MORE TITLES GURMUKHS PAST AND PRESENT HAVE BESTOWED AND FUTURE GURMUKHS SHALL BESTOW I.E HIS HAZUUR DHAN DHAN SATGURU AMARDAS MAHARAJ PATSHAH, BLESS US ALL ON THIS WEBSITE AND EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE OF SRI AKAL THAT SRI AKAL I.E WAHEGURU LOOKS UPON EVERY MOMENT AND KISSES, BECAUSE THATS WAHEGURU HIMSELF KISSING HIMSELF SINCE TWO LIPS MEETING TOGETHER IN AN ETERNAL KISS BECOMES THE UNION CALLED AMAR . Vah !

Gur Maharaj through this name, i.e AMAR is giving away his secret i.e He is Eternal. And in His name i.e AMAR, is secretly encoded the power of His potency i.e that those who kiss His Holy Divine Charan Kamal as they bow down anywhere they want and turn their mukhs towards Him and call upon Him knowing that He is alive and hold their hands to their mouths and in 100% faith visualise kissing His Holy Feet , shall indeed be made amar because gurmukhs do not get old and gurmukhs never die! Vah!

And from those Maha Holy Lips of Guru Maharaj which constitute that, which the universe crystallises into, when it starts contracting, is crystallised Guru jee's entire message to that same universe in one word i.e be amar. Vah! for the sake of one singular reason crystallised in one sentence i.e KHALSEH MEH HO KHROH NIVAS! Vah!

O Guru ki sangat jee, please on this day, whoever is reading this, before you forget, please rightaway do a prayer in your heart for me to love Guru Amardas more and more, i mean like really really loads and loads more. That would be really kind of you. Thanks.