Eh Sarira Meria - Acappella Jatha Live Recording

wjkk wjkf pyare khalsa ji - I have found an English translation of this shabad but it seems abit jumbled to me can anyone please help and re-write this for me so I can update the information panel on my YouTube account for other members of the Sangat. Thanks

Listen O’ my body! what good actions have you performed since you took life in this world?

The implied meaning now is: Since you have come into this world, you been doing deeds other than reciting Naam which you were supposed to do.

You did not lodge in your mind the Lord, Who created you.

(You never contemplated on the Lord who created you). guru’s grace; the Lord is lodged in mind;

He is realised only through primeval inherited writ.

(O’ my Self! perhaps you are not at fault.) The Lord lodges in heart and mind only through Guru’s grace and He is realised through inherited congenital qualities and primeval writ finds acceptance with God; those who had complete devotion to the holy guru.

Nanak says, only their body found acceptance with God who were fully devoted to their holy Guru.

Eyes has granted light (sight).

Listen O’ my eyes! the Lord has granted you light (sight). do not behold anything other than the Lord. (See Lord in every being and every thing).

Nothing beside Him should you behold. The sight should reveal the Lord in every being and every thing.

the universe that you visualise is the Divine image I see in it, I behold in it

This entire Universe that you visualise is the Divine image of God Himself. I behold God Himself in it.

have realised Him thorugh guru’s grace now wherever I look, I see God only nothing but God is visible to me.

I have realised God through Guru’s garce. Now wherever I look, I see God only my eyes were blind spiritual sight, spiritual vision.

Nanak says, before getting the spiritual touch of the holy Guru, my eyes were blind (because they lacked spiritual (vision).