General Question On Dusht Daman

Did Dusht Daman(Guru Gobind Singh ji) know that he was to become Guru Gobind Singh...I was just confused as I found a link whre it says:

<br style="font-size: 10px; ">

ਦਹੋਰਾ ॥<br style="font-size: 10px; ">ਨੳ ਲਖ ਐਰਾਟੀ ਮਿਲੈ, ਮਿਲੈ ਸਰਾਯਚੈ ਲਾਖ ॥<br style="font-size: 10px; ">Nine lakh (900,000) of war horses we wish to receive, and a lakh (100,000) small war drums.<br style="font-size: 10px; "><br style="font-size: 10px; ">ਸ੍ਵਾ ਲਾਖ ਹਾਥੀ ਮਿਲੈ, ਦੇਹੁ ਯਹੈ ਅਭਿਲਾਖ ॥<br style="font-size: 10px; ">Sava Lakh (125,000) elephants we wish to receive, please bless us with these, this is our desire<br style="font-size: 10px; "><br style="font-size: 10px; ">ਖਾਸ ਸ੍ਵਾਰੀ ਮੁਹਿ ਚਲੈ, ਨੇਜਹ ਲਖ ਨਿਸਾਨ ॥ <br style="font-size: 10px; ">Always ride infront of us, and bless us with a lakh (100,000) of nishan sahibs.<br style="font-size: 10px; "><br style="font-size: 10px; ">ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ, ਜੀਤਹਿ ਸਤ੍ਰ ਚੌਗਾਨ ॥<br style="font-size: 10px; ">May Vahiguru always be with the Khalsa, defeating all of the enemies<br style="font-size: 10px; "><br style="font-size: 10px; ">ਯਹਿ ਲਾਲਚ ਗੁਣ ਤ੍ਵ ਕਹਯੋ ਦਾਸ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਮਾਜ ॥ <br style="font-size: 10px; ">This desire, from Guru Gobind Singh is for my sevaks, and we recite your praises<br style="font-size: 10px; "><br style="font-size: 10px; ">ਫਤਿਹ ਹੋਵੈ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਕੀ, ਉਦਯ ਅਸਤ ਲੌ ਰਾਜ ॥ <br style="font-size: 10px; ">The [Khalsa's] victory will be Vahigurus victory, and they will attain Udey Ast Lauh Raaj (empire that throughout the whole world and even to the sky)<br style="font-size: 10px; ">

(ਸਰਬਲੋਹ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ, ਪੰਜਵਾ ਅਧਯਾਯ)<br style="font-size: 10px; ">Sarbloh Granth, Fifth Chapter<br style="font-size: 10px; ">

this is a passage from Siri Sarabloh Granth... shows that he knew abt his present but then again,

WJKK WJKF!!

Did Dusht Daman(Guru Gobind Singh ji) know that he was to become Guru Gobind Singh...I was just confused as I found a link whre it says:

ਦਹੋਰਾ ॥<br style="font-size: 10px; ">ਨੳ ਲਖ ਐਰਾਟੀ ਮਿਲੈ, ਮਿਲੈ ਸਰਾਯਚੈ ਲਾਖ ॥<br style="font-size: 10px; ">Nine lakh (900,000) of war horses we wish to receive, and a lakh (100,000) small war drums.<br style="font-size: 10px; "><br style="font-size: 10px; ">ਸ੍ਵਾ ਲਾਖ ਹਾਥੀ ਮਿਲੈ, ਦੇਹੁ ਯਹੈ ਅਭਿਲਾਖ ॥<br style="font-size: 10px; ">Sava Lakh (125,000) elephants we wish to receive, please bless us with these, this is our desire<br style="font-size: 10px; "><br style="font-size: 10px; ">ਖਾਸ ਸ੍ਵਾਰੀ ਮੁਹਿ ਚਲੈ, ਨੇਜਹ ਲਖ ਨਿਸਾਨ ॥ <br style="font-size: 10px; ">Always ride infront of us, and bless us with a lakh (100,000) of nishan sahibs.<br style="font-size: 10px; "><br style="font-size: 10px; ">ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ, ਜੀਤਹਿ ਸਤ੍ਰ ਚੌਗਾਨ ॥<br style="font-size: 10px; ">May Vahiguru always be with the Khalsa, defeating all of the enemies<br style="font-size: 10px; "><br style="font-size: 10px; ">ਯਹਿ ਲਾਲਚ ਗੁਣ ਤ੍ਵ ਕਹਯੋ ਦਾਸ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਮਾਜ ॥ <br style="font-size: 10px; ">This desire, from Guru Gobind Singh is for my sevaks, and we recite your praises<br style="font-size: 10px; "><br style="font-size: 10px; ">ਫਤਿਹ ਹੋਵੈ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਕੀ, ਉਦਯ ਅਸਤ ਲੌ ਰਾਜ ॥ <br style="font-size: 10px; ">The [Khalsa's] victory will be Vahigurus victory, and they will attain Udey Ast Lauh Raaj (empire that throughout the whole world and even to the sky)<br style="font-size: 10px; ">

(ਸਰਬਲੋਹ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ, ਪੰਜਵਾ ਅਧਯਾਯ)<br style="font-size: 10px; ">Sarbloh Granth, Fifth Chapter<br style="font-size: 10px; ">

this is a passage from Siri Sarabloh Granth... shows that he knew abt his present but then again,

WJKK WJKF!!

http://www.manglacharan.com/guruplea.html

sorry for the way the words turned out, thats the link wehre i found teh steek...

i guess i found the answer myself? cud soemeone generally elaborate Dusht Daman, and possibily even give a link on his bio?

WJKK WJKF!

I did not find word " Dusht Daman" in those verses.

lol but it said Guru Gobind Singh...i mean was he Guru Gobind singh wen he wrote Sarab Loh or was he Dusht Daman :/ and can u generally elaborate on Dusht Daman and wat he did?

thx, WJKK WJKF!