Wish Me Luck

gurmzz

Good luck, it isn't easy a their is so much out their.

I suggest you start with the six shasters and focus on vedant first as i see you are doing with the Gita. Start on a faith at a time and do not try all at the same time as you will get lost. Make sure you expand on each faith completely such as looking at islam you should not focus totally on Sunni and Shia islam but also the Naziris, Ishmailis, Sufis, Druze, B'ahais, Mandeans, Yizidis. Same with Buddhims, Hinduism, Christianity. Judaism is quite rigid. but the rest are vast.

Focus on their religious gospals/granths also as a comparative to the techings in The Granths and that will keep the subject fresh even when you hit some dull subject matter

Good luck, it isn't easy a their is so much out their.

I suggest you start with the six shasters and focus on vedant first as i see you are doing with the Gita. Start on a faith at a time and do not try all at the same time as you will get lost. Make sure you expand on each faith completely such as looking at islam you should not focus totally on Sunni and Shia islam but also the Naziris, Ishmailis, Sufis, Druze, B'ahais, Mandeans, Yizidis. Same with Buddhims, Hinduism, Christianity. Judaism is quite rigid. but the rest are vast.

Focus on their religious gospals/granths also as a comparative to the techings in The Granths and that will keep the subject fresh even when you hit some dull subject matter

yep, ill keep that in mind :)

Good luck on your research. Do let us know if you find something interesting. biggrin.gif

I will!

WJKK WJKF!