You Tube Videos Up Dated

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ

Khalsa Jeo please find up dated some youtube videos

first a video of when i went to belgium and france and seen the battlefields of our fallen brothers in World War 1 please find first video below theres like 35 and no personal videos but of the actual tour (trenchs graves and a monument to all the indian army)

REMEMBERING WW1 SIKHS

Next Is Khatha By Sant Gyani Avtaar Singh Grandson of Baba Gurbachan Singh this was made on 8th June 2010 at Guru Nanak Gurdwara Coventry again first video is below rest on my youtube channel

Sant Gyani Avtar Singh

BELOW VIDEO SHOWS SHASTERS BEING USED ON ANIMAL CARCARSES FOR PURPOSE OF SCIENCE

The below video was made for USA TV on Spike it is called Deadlest Warrior it shows rajput warriors its very good it does show shasters being used on dead animals so please take care when watching some may be against this BUT it gives you a great understand of the Vidiya the rajputs used and the shasters the SIKHS adopted e.g khanda cukar etc

Video one here rest on you tube channel

DEADLEST WARRIOR

BROTHERS AND SISTERS MY INTENT IS NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE BUT TO EDUCATE IF I OFFENDED YOU I AM SORRY

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ