Are We All Sleeping , Guys ? Come On Wake Up Before Its Too Late

BHUL CHUK MAAF KARNA CYBER SANGAT .

Par saade punjab wich inna kucch saade hi khilaf ho reha , te assi ki kar rahe haa ?

So much happening against us Sikhs in our homeland in Punjab and what are we doing ?

Better question would be "What can we do ?"

Why Punjab does not looks like Punjab anymore ? I stay in Mumbai since I was born here . I see punjab only through punjabi channels like etc punjabi , zee punjabi and ptc punjabi . In all shows , I see 100 monne people for 1 sardar . Is this our punjab ? or bhaiyye da punjab ? RSS plan is increasing Hindu population in India so that more people vote for Hindi as state language for panjab and also sikhs will be lesser in numbers resulting in lesser political ( and hence religious ) power of sikhs in panjab !

It is so clear . Why we are not able to see it ? come on guys , who comes in sikh homeland punjab and kills sikhs with firing just for ashutosh .

How dare RSS can say "remove muslim bhagats bani from SGGS "?

Today sikhs are being crushed from all sides ! what can we do ???? huh.gif please share your views veerji and penjis .

once again BHUL CHUK maaf .

Waheguru Jee Da Khalsa, Waheguru Jee Dee Fateh

Your concerns are quite valid - and this is not the first time a religion has been attacked both externally and internally.

The Budhdhists religion has been completely finished from India - Thanks to Brahminism. Link below. You will find more such lins - just google ...

http://www.ambedkar.org/books/dob2.htm

The same is being done to Sikhism - attack from outside and inside. One day, probably Sikhism will be preached more outside of India than in India, 1000 years from now - All Western World might be khalsa :) ; as you find the whole of South-East Asia (Sri Lanka, China, Burma, Japan) as Budhdhist nations - but in India - no Budhdhists - just see - at Ashoka time - most of the country adapted to Budhdhism.

If we don't want this to happen to our religion - we need to first find the answer within ourself. I don't know what to say but I see most of Punjab Sikh lads as Patit (either complete shaven - OR beard trimming). I don't want to categorise this to a specific caste in Sikhism doing this - but since you are from Mumbai - I can easily that Sikhism (at least the Rehat Maryada; KESH) still being maintained just outside of Punjab in a much much higher ratio in contrast to Punjab.

Morever - our political leaders - whether it is Badal OR Sarna are of no good to the community - they are just cooking their own personal political goals.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Jee Da Khalsa, Waheguru Jee Dee Fateh

It is the making of sikhs themselves in Punjab. This is what happens when you forget message of Gurus.

Do not blame otehrs for your weaknesses.

GPS bro, here I agree with you , but something needs be done

either make good crop of it, or defend ourselves

GPS bro, here I agree with you , but something needs be done

either make good crop of it, or defend ourselves

Jaswinder Singh veerji , I think the best we can do is follow gursikhi jeevan and inspire others to do as well .

When we start following sikhi , I think all this problems will reduce severely .