Gym, Weight Training And Diet

KhalsaJee

What are you looking to achieve? Bulking up? Shed weight? etc.

Most my routines are based around this fundamental concept: (this is not a begginers routine, theres only two rest days making it stressful on the body, If your just beginning to weight train I suggest formulating a routine which has a rest day every other day.)

Day 1: Legs

Day 2: Chest

Day 3: Back

Day 4: Rest

Day 5: Shoulders

Day 6: Arms

Day 7: Rest

Not to say this routine is set in stone but its the basis of what I do, once in a while I would switch it up (exercises/muscle group)

What I do is two weeks of heavy lifting and one week of light, it allows for your body to rest from strainious workouts. Plus since i've been adding this 2/1 week system i noticed after my light week I push heavier weight.

For diet im guessing your a vegetarian like me, it suggested you eat a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. But, I dont really think that much is necessary I weight about 205 and somedays I will get over 205g and some days I will get around 190g. Just try to eat clean a lot of fruits and veggies, Omega -3 oils, and a good multi-v because if the body lacks vitamins and minerals it can stunt your muscle growth. For protein I get simulated chicken breast from my local gorcery store its made out of soy and has 22g each piece so basically a lot of soy products, milk, nuts, etc.

Oh yeah and get yourself a good whey protein, its a staple for a vegetarian bodybuilding diet.

I probably left out a whole bunch of stuff, if i did just ask and ill try answering best my ability

GrimReaper,

What are you looking to achieve? Bulking up? Shed weight? etc.

Most my routines are based around this fundamental concept: (this is not a begginers routine, theres only two rest days making it stressful on the body, If your just beginning to weight train I suggest formulating a routine which has a rest day every other day.)

Day 1: Legs

Day 2: Chest

Day 3: Back

Day 4: Rest

Day 5: Shoulders

Day 6: Arms

Day 7: Rest

Not to say this routine is set in stone but its the basis of what I do, once in a while I would switch it up (exercises/muscle group)

What I do is two weeks of heavy lifting and one week of light, it allows for your body to rest from strainious workouts. Plus since i've been adding this 2/1 week system i noticed after my light week I push heavier weight.

For diet im guessing your a vegetarian like me, it suggested you eat a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. But, I dont really think that much is necessary I weight about 205 and somedays I will get over 205g and some days I will get around 190g. Just try to eat clean a lot of fruits and veggies, Omega -3 oils, and a good multi-v because if the body lacks vitamins and minerals it can stunt your muscle growth. For protein I get simulated chicken breast from my local gorcery store its made out of soy and has 22g each piece so basically a lot of soy products, milk, nuts, etc.

Oh yeah and get yourself a good whey protein, its a staple for a vegetarian bodybuilding diet.

I probably left out a whole bunch of stuff, if i did just ask and ill try answering best my ability

GrimReaper,

As a experienced lifter, i would say your routine sucks (no offense). If your looking to put on some real mass, eat 2 grams of protien per pound of bodyweight and dont lift more then 3-4 days a week.

a common and good example:

day1: chest and biceps

day 2: legs

day 3 rest

day 4 shoulders and triceps

day 5 rest

day 6 back/trap

day 7 rest

and repeat.

research carb cycling if u wanna put on lean mass only. if not then go for the clasical bulk/cut/maintain. asking on a sikh forum about lifting was abit stupid of u to do lol as u cud have gotplenty of info from bb websites including diet plans for vegans etc.

vjkk vjkf.

LOL do some research before you say it sucks.

http://www.bodybuild.../fun/wotw94.htm

the routines right off the website your referring the kid too.

noob

GrimReaper,

i have done my research and i still say it SUCKS u NOOB. thats not the only routine availible on that site, i just gave him a quick reference to other sites where he wud be more likely to get info on lifting other then here. that routine would lead to nothing but INJURIES.

MEGA NOOB