Frightening Scene Of Hell

The following paragraph is taken from yahoo answers forum where a sikh is said to have experienced hell sad.gif

Could such things really happen ?blink.gifhuh.gif Very spooky

" So I dropped onto bed for an afternoon nap, but was in a very tormented state of mind having some thoughts that were disturbing me and was really fed up with everything going on in life, but was so dead tired that I just started falling asleep, and just before I actually fell asleep, I asked Vaheguru (God) (I'm a Sikh) to show me the reason why I'm getting these dark thoughts and feeling so low and tormented, and then I fell asleep halfway but noticed I was physically paralyzed and unable to move at all although I was looking at the ceiling- next thing I know I start feeling like something here is really wrong-dead wrong..I start hearing taunting and laughing in a really evil, strange, alien and frightening tone of voice- and as I'm looking at the ceiling- its like a vision of a strange place opens up through the ceiling- I see a barren, dry, desert-like somewhat dim stretch of land with some black rocks in the background upon which I see these creatures sitting sideways- they have pitch black silhouettes and I notice they aren't quite animals but not human either- they're grotesque looking and beastly and it fills me with sheer panic and terror to even look at them, I get the feeling as if I'm in the wrong place- as if there is something insane and deadly-almost fatal about this place and that it isn't meant for any human being to experience (listen to Mortal Kombat 2: Pit/Wasteland theme on youtube- it perfectly captures the way i was feeling about this place) and I notice now that the voices were coming from these things; the strange thing is that the more I focus on these beings- the louder their taunting, roaring and laughter becomes- and I feel a choking/squeezing sensation around my neck as if a noose was tied around it- I feel convinced at this point that I'm actually being pulled into hell and I'm desperately trying to move my arms and legs to no avail- so I quickly pray to Vaheguru to help me- after I do so a couple times- suddenly I feel a flash of light and then the pull towards the vision ceases, and the tightening grip around my neck stops as well.. and I wake up haunted by what just happened.. Now this could just be another sleep paralysis episode (had these for years especially when I was a teen- many times they were frightening bizarre experiences) with my brain creating false sensory hallucinations of vision and sound- ok fine, but the thing that haunts me was the physical sensation of being choked by something which was so strong at the time, and why did this particular experience stop only after I prayed?

"

South Hall youth

What are your views about going to dharamraj's court, karma and reincarnation? Do you believe in these?

Well they will be what Sikhism says a true gurmukh will go to sachkhand the untrue ones won't ,you make your own destiny I believe and for the record we can't deny REM and sleep paralysis