Vairag Shatak Pt 3 {English}

MokhamSingh

Bowing is not worship, bowing is simply to say that you are my Guru, and I accept your mat over mine, etc. Also I don't see how parshad is worship of Guru Maharaj, parshad is blessing from Guru Mahraj to sangat. So if I did get pertakh darshan of a body saroop of mahraj, of course I would matha tek as he is my Guru, but that does not being worship of Guru Maharaj's body, rather it is acceptance of the Guru Jot inside the body as being higher than yourself.

The body of Guru Gobind Singh Ji or Guru Nanak dev ji is not the Guru, and it was not ever worshipped. The Guru is the jot inside, that is Vaheguru. Even then we do not worship Vaheguroo through worship of Guru, rather Guru allows us to worship Vaheguroo by connecting us to Naam. i.e. Guru jot is Vaheguroo but that is not the form of Vaheguroo we worship.

Regardless, Vishnu,etc. are certainly not the sargun form of Vaheguroo, but are mere creations of his. Unbelievable we are having conversations about this now when this was all cleared up by Guru Nanak Dev Ji many hundreds of years ago!