West London Durga Pooja

satty2007

The Ramgharia Council Uk is heavily infiltrated by RSS/congressi types. Everyone tip-toes around this issue because they don't want to cause a caste rift.

When have you seen these guys lead the memorials for 1984 victims?

Here is their true colours, saluting the flag they most respect.

http://www.ramgarhia...om/pevents.html

The Ramgharia Council Uk is heavily infiltrated by RSS, lol what a load of crap!

The Ramgharia Council Uk is heavily infiltrated by RSS, lol what a load of crap!

The original quote was:

"The Ramgharia Council Uk is heavily infiltrated by RSS/congressi types"

i.e. pro-india/hindu anti-Panthic. Pro HinduSikh type of parchar inclined people.

RSS don't need to infiltrate it, these people are already of that mindset and ideology

pic1.jpg

Ramghaira Supreme council UK rejected Khalistan in the 80's I;ve read in books,and Southall Ramgharia even did ardass for Indira in 84, - they see Zail Singh as their leader as he was a so called Ramgharia Tharkhan - who was president and was also gave the go ahead launch bluestar - Shaheed Sant Jarnail Siingh ji Bhindranwale was seen as the 'uneducated villiger' by this supreme council and they saw themselves as above all other Sikhs.

EVEN NOW Slough Southall and other Ramgharias ask a Sikh to prove his 'Tharkhan' lineage before they can become members - they implement Hindu caste system,but weirdly Namdharis can become members of their Gurdwaras- like in Southall Ramgharia where they have a pic of a Namdharis Guru in the stairs at the back alongside Vishkarama disney god in the Langar hall

I;ve read in books,and Southall Ramgharia even did ardass for Indira in 84, - they see Zail Singh as their leader as he was a so called Ramgharia Tharkhan - who was president and was also gave the go ahead launch bluestar

Oh so you've read it in a book, so it must be true huh?

By your logic, every single member of the Jat community must've viewed K P S Gill or General Brar as their representative leader around 1984 then? Yes. See where I'm going with this? Just because an gadaar leader was from a particular background, it doesn't mean we can run riot and try and project his actions on every last member of his perceived community. That is the type of stereotyping we need to move away from.

I bet you weren't even born back then and you go on propagating this stuff.

Either do your bit towards trying to unite this tiny panth, or keep quiet with the same old, divisive nonsense. Please.

Incidentally, you illustrate exactly how when apnay are stuck together, in large numbers, in a relatively insular environment, they always seem to fall into this fracturing mentality that tears them apart. The day we get over this impulse that is in a lot of us (and I'm including myself in this), is the day we will seriously increase our potential to actually become important players on the global and local political, cultural, religious scene.

We SO need someone to take us there and quash this internal bickering nonsense we seem to perpetually engage in. I noticed when the community isn't so big we don't get this type of internal 'mai mai tu tu' because they seem to appreciate each other better given the common outside threats all the people face.

May Waheguru showers his nadar on us and create a new generation that transcends all the typical, traditional squabbling.