One Reason I Personally See Why Guru Granth Sahib Ji Is Unique

Guest SarabjeetSingh

Guest SarabjeetSingh

I have read some part of many scriptures - whether it is Quran , Bible or Vedas .

I see that many of them have so descriptive stories in them . But , SGGS is unique in the sense that it is veechar of pure Brahm , nothing else , no stories ...!rolleyes.gif

And Guru Granth Sahib speaks directly to a jigyasu ( person in search of knowledge ) . We are so lucky to have Guru Granth Sahib as our Guru smile.gif

I agree. A person on another planet 10,000 years from could possibly compose the same hymns. Its written by men who sought and found God, not people who claimed to hear voices in their heads and needed to exert control...

Its a modern religious text in that it does not require your mind to do mental gymnastics. Some absurd things are said by some sikhs, but the difference is that they have to fight against the text to make these absurd claims. Other religions the people have to to mental gymnastics to make their religion seem reasonable...

Anytime I have doubts about the sikh religion I read a portion of Guru Granth Sahib and I regain my faith.

I have read some part of many scriptures - whether it is Quran , Bible or Vedas .

I see that many of them have so descriptive stories in them . But , SGGS is unique in the sense that it is veechar of pure Brahm , nothing else , no stories ...!rolleyes.gif

And Guru Granth Sahib speaks directly to a jigyasu ( person in search of knowledge ) . We are so lucky to have Guru Granth Sahib as our Guru smile.gif

All those holy texts praise god, and thats all that matters.