From Daughter To Her Father

guptkuri

I find that if a guy continues to maintain a proper, loving relationship with his parents after his marriage (if he had one prior to getting married), and continues to address them with due respect in-front of his wife, she usually follows suit and behaves in a similar manner (this applies whether the married couple and the parents live under one roof or not).

However if the guy is short with his parents or doesn't afford them the courtesy that parents should receive, then his wife has her husband pegged and this is usually the beginning of the end. Its basically a green light to her to begin her shenanigans and mental warfare. :lol:

Again, I should make it clear I firmly believe that not all wives are like this. I'm not picking on my fellow sisters. Like I said I could tell you some horror stories about dodgy parents. I'm merely commenting on the topic of conversation.

Yeh thats true but then I've also heard of cases where the wives get jealous of a close mother and son relationship, or wants to basically sabotage the sons good relationship, sometimes so she can kick them out or move out! I guess there are loads of different scenarios out there, the world is a crazy messed up place after all, there is no end to the craziness of kaljug!