Theft at the Gurdwara

GKaur

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinda is not accusing gkaur of spreading rumours, he is just stating the truth.

The police have said that they don't have any leads or suspects. As far as I am concerened this states something that we were not taking into considertion before. Wouldn't the police accuse the commitee or at least have them as suspects? If they don't then why should we point fingers?

I can assure you that the members of the commitee will say that the cameras were not working or were not turned on at the point of the break and enter. However, that is is the ONLY information that they will confirm in terms of what gkaur is saying.

The police have also stated that the box was a wooden one. Which golak is actually wooden at dixie besides the little pingalwara ones? Aren't most of them steel or some sort of metal? (This is beyond the point i am trying to make, just a little something to think about)

Anyways, I hope this clears up the assumptions and rumours.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

The police have also stated that the box was a wooden one. Which golak is actually wooden at dixie besides the little pingalwara ones? Aren't most of them steel or some sort of metal? (This is beyond the point i am trying to make, just a little something to think about)

the golak was a wooden one. the way it looked, it didnt seem too hard to get open either. i have a bad memory though. maybe it was steel, but either way it looked like it was very easily opened.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!