A Wonderfull+Horrible Dream

Guest simran singh

Guest simran singh

some days before i had a dream,which was both wonderfull and a bit horrible dream,first i see that i am busy in my ordinary life and bad things started happening to me,like failure in exams and other sort of things,then some one suggested me to recite CAUPAI SAHIB(in dream) but that was not working rather some ghosts started chasing me.then the second part of my dream,i saw Guru nanak dev ji and they was telling me that i am too bad then this dream ended.but few days later i had an another dream in which i saw Guru Granth Sahib ji and a heared some lines of ANAND SAHIB that was a very good feeling.so whats going on? Also sorry for my english.sat sri akal

Guest guptbhenji

Recititng chaupai sahib ji da path is very good, the ghosts in ur dream is maybe from my thinking that something or some obstacle is stopping you from doing path. This could be anything not necessarily ghosts, negative energy or one of the 5 chors. These try to stop you from going further, but u should not give up. you should try to do chaupai sahib ji da path as it protects you.

If u saw Guru Nanak devji then u are very very lucky they came in ur dream regardless of what they said. And then Guru Granth SAhibji came in ur dream that is also the same very lucky. If u look up Anand SAhibji it means complete happiness,and is part of nitnem. Maybe the dreams are guiding you to do something.

Dont go elsewhere and follow Guruji's path. I think you will get ur own answers from ur dream as you were the one that had it, and think with a clear mind what it means.

some days before i had a dream,which was both wonderfull and a bit horrible dream,first i see that i am busy in my ordinary life and bad things started happening to me,like failure in exams and other sort of things,then some one suggested me to recite CAUPAI SAHIB(in dream) but that was not working rather some ghosts started chasing me.then the second part of my dream,i saw Guru nanak dev ji and they was telling me that i am too bad then this dream ended.but few days later i had an another dream in which i saw Guru Granth Sahib ji and a heared some lines of ANAND SAHIB that was a very good feeling.so whats going on? Also sorry for my english.sat sri akal

wjkk,wjkf, i think you are very lucky vir , you should start nitnem every day ...