Pakistan Is In The Wrong Place !

Bir_Rass

Wah Veerji Nice thought ! I am tired of feeling alone in a minority Having studied in a school with 9 Sikhs among a total of 2500 , 18 Sikhs in my college with 800 and a few chosen Sikhs who hardly ever said Sat sri akal to Sikhs whom they didnt study with at my ex-Employer .I am tired of feeling and being looked at differently .I hope I get my Own Country soon but whats the guarantee that the country will be governed well free of caste politics , corruption and a free hand rule of the people in power.

We'll make sure we get it right next time. We'll ensure that nothing but Gurmat controls the decisions we make. I'm sick of these Indian(Panjab)-resident politicians / leaders who don't give a jot about the people they are supposed to represent. As for them giving a darn about Sikhi, well let's not even go there.

I hope we'll get to a point in our history where will be able to make these decisions. At the moment, our people can't even stop drinking alcohol and taking drugs. Nation building in the true spirit of the Khalsa needs to happen in the history of this earth. Sikhi simply can't fade away into the passage of history.

EDIT: What exactly have I said that merits a -1? Again, someone riding rough-shod over the forum, polluting threads with venom. Loser.