Brother Immigration Problems

Big_Tera

Where do I begin....

Its quite a long story but I shall summuriase the main problems.

My Brother has become a big problem for the whole family ever since he got married in India. He then brought his wife over but failed to make the correct documents/stamp needed for his wifes immigration to the uk to become a british citizen.

He refuses to leave our family home

And now says that his wife is effectively an illegal immigrant. He’s been living with us for 7 years. And we are finding it difficult since he's has kids and there are now 5 of the altogether. he refuses to leave.

We have helped him whenever asked. But he says that he will never leave. This is giving everyone in the house stress. He refuses to lift a finger. Does not leave the house or get a job. And just blames everyone else for his problems. We do not know what to do. He has had fights with everyone in the house and no one talks to him. We just don’t know how to get rid of him. and he's always emotionally blackmailing us about his wife getting deported. It’s come to a point where many family members have moved out of the house. Because of all the problems he's bringing to us. i think our last resort maybe to talk to a solicitor to remove the unwanted tenants from our house. the whole situation is a mess and everyone is suffering.

All the family are sick of his and don’t want anything to do with him. He’s like the black sheep of the family. All we want to do is get rid of him. But he has threatened us with many things if we don’t let him stay there.

I have now taken it on myself to remove him but im finding it hard finding a solution.

because of this selfish person.

Where do I begin....

Its quite a long story but I shall summuriase the main problems.

My Brother has become a big problem for the whole family ever since he got married in India. He then brought his wife over but failed to make the correct documents/stamp needed for his wifes immigration to the uk to become a british citizen.

He refuses to leave our family home

And now says that his wife is effectively an illegal immigrant. He’s been living with us for 7 years. And we are finding it difficult since he's has kids and there are now 5 of the altogether. he refuses to leave.

We have helped him whenever asked. But he says that he will never leave. This is giving everyone in the house stress. He refuses to lift a finger. Does not leave the house or get a job. And just blames everyone else for his problems. We do not know what to do. He has had fights with everyone in the house and no one talks to him. We just don’t know how to get rid of him. and he's always emotionally blackmailing us about his wife getting deported. It’s come to a point where many family members have moved out of the house. Because of all the problems he's bringing to us. i think our last resort maybe to talk to a solicitor to remove the unwanted tenants from our house. the whole situation is a mess and everyone is suffering.

All the family are sick of his and don’t want anything to do with him. He’s like the black sheep of the family. All we want to do is get rid of him. But he has threatened us with many things if we don’t let him stay there.

I have now taken it on myself to remove him but im finding it hard finding a solution.

because of this selfish person.

What does your brother's wife has to say about his behaviour, maybe you could talk to her to persuade him to leave? OR what you could do is take your brother out on a day trip spoil him rotten and whilst thats going on your family could change the locks on the house, pack his stuff have it all waiting for him outside of your house!