Bad Dreams After Amritvela Why?

savagekhalsa

We are all papi, who is not?

I take it you get up at amritwela and do paath/simran?

Go through all the steps in your mind from when you get up maybe you are doing something incorrectly without knowing it.

Is the place where you do simran clean? Do you keep your gutka in a proper place? Have a think about these types of things maybe it could be something like this. Maybe there is a rooh that is disturbing you?

Keep Happy!

Don’t EVER Feel Bad! Even If You Listen To Bairaagee Shabads, Pay Attention To Which Raag The Shabad Is In, And Listen To A Shabad In Raag! You Will Realize That Even Though The Shabad May Be Bairaagee, The Raag Is Actually Happy! So Be Happy Even If Bairaag! ALWAYS KEEP HAPPY! OKAY !!

Gurmat Instruments Like Rabab, Dilruba, Etc! Make A Person Happy! So Even If You Are Learning Bairaagee Shabad And Making Yourself Feel Bad! DON’T! ALWAYS KEEP HAPPY!

SMILE :)!

Papis Don’t Get Up Amrit Vela !! LOL! So Don’t Stress !! We Are All Papis !! That’s Why Guroo Is The One Who Makes Papis Into Saints !! How Else Can Then God Be Called The One Who Cleanses, Exalts, Loves And Forgives The Papis ?!?! So Don’t Stress !! OKAY !!

And NEVER Punish Yourself! Even If You Make Minor Errors Here And There! Just Do Your Best! Keep Kakaars Ang Sang! Don’t Do Bujjar Kureits! Do Your Best! All Will Be Okay !!

Don’t Stress !! Okay Jee !!!

GUROO JEE LOVES YOU !!!

GOD BLESS !!!

This happens to me too, and I've heard it also happens to others. I take it a sign that we should try to be strong enough to stay up after amritvela. Try doing some exercise instead?

One thing I noticed is after i started to wake up during amrit vela (still continues) is that it seems like you have more dreams (or even a certain kind of dream, for example a scary dream or one that may not make sense). The truth is because you wake up during amritvela you are probably going through REM and are experiencing a detailed dream.

I woke up 3 times last night and remember the dream exactly where I left off. Best thing is not to pay TOO much attention to the dreams and just continue with amrit vela. =]

Gurufateh g

dreams from 12-4 are usually legit

and dreams from about 1-4 pm as well

dreams after amrit vela are just ur mind wandering

thats the expieience i had

if u dream during amrit vela there is prolly some significance in it

but amrit vela is the time to see things clearly

also it makes a huge difference

eevn if u wake later try to stay awake if u can

i do this sometimes n it helps

the reason is amrit vela gets u in love with God

sometimes when we sleep after we forget all the ras the ananad that we expirianced

but if we stay away that feel good amrit vela feeling is with us all day

hope this helps g